Lidoderm patches

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2006 at 8:17 pm

Does anyone have any info these patches?? Do they work on the burning, tingling of the feet?? Any info would really help:) ๐Ÿ™‚ Dani

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2006 at 9:50 pm

I wore the lidoderm patches for about three months, every night. They help with all of it. It helps cool the burning sensation and helps settle down the tingles. If your skin is sensitive, be careful when you take them off. Otherwise, I loved them. The stickiness helped ease some of my sensitivity too. That was a side benefit.

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      May 31, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Hi Tonya,

Why did you stop using the patches? Did it help with the pain when you walked? Did you use them during the day at all? Judypaluch

• Anonymous
      June 1, 2006 at 7:26 am

hi dani,

vicks vaporub greasless cream has also been recommended. i bought it yesterday & have only tried it once. seemed to help. jury still out to know if it helps me. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      June 1, 2006 at 7:42 am

I stopped using the patches because I no longer needed them. My pain was to a level that I only needed the Neurontin to take care of it. I wore them at night. My pain seemed, and still is worse at night. It helped so I could sleep better.

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      June 1, 2006 at 4:30 pm

I were them on my back for scoliosis. Best at night. Been wearing them for a year

• Anonymous
      June 1, 2006 at 5:39 pm

Hi Gene, my mother uses aspercream on her feet at night. It seems to work then. But during the day she doesn’t like the feeling when she wears her tennis shoes, she says it feels wet and slippery which interferes with her trying to walk with her walker. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Dani

• Anonymous
      June 3, 2006 at 7:53 pm

I’ve tried the Vicks cream and it does indeed seem to help. I have residual neuropathetic pain on my skin from my thumb to my elbow on my right arm. Haven’t tried it on my feet yet.