Kevies relapse?

• October 27, 2008 at 11:33 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 12:01 am

Dawn, good news! Will keep praying for all of you! God does work in the background sometimes! God bless.

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 7:54 am

Dawn,

I’ve been thinking about you alot lately. Thank God, Kevie is not in a relapse !
      I know from my own life of massive stress that when things are bad, I feel like crap and I get about 50 percent weaker. What is going on with him, what are his symptoms, I mean ?

I left you a message in the other thread about anyone had this 20 plus years, I hope you’ve read it.

If you want to talk, I am here for you any time.

Prayers for you and Kevie.

Stacey

• October 28, 2008 at 8:13 am

Dawn,

[I]Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
      Praise Him all creatures here below.
      Praise Him above ye heavly hosts.
      Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost. [/I]

Be glad you can’t hear me singing the above…

😀

Will keep prayin’ for Kevie and you.

Gary

• October 28, 2008 at 1:55 pm

Thanks guys you are the best!!
      Stacey, the school stress is related to treatments. He gets so anxious because of all the work we miss. Homework plus the instructional work for the day. We have so much to make up right after treatment, in between when the post headaches start. Some of the stuff we do during, but the benadyl makes him tired, so it is kind of pointless. We just have to keep working on some coping/relaxation techniques. I hope we can accomplish this ourselves and not have to go to another doc. I did read the other post, you are sweet. I can’t wait till we all meet!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 5:16 pm

Hey Dawn! So glad it’s not a relaspe! Whew! I know this keeps you on pins and needles alot not being sure what could happen next. Maybe the prayers worked but I will keep Kevie in my prayers alot longer in hopes to see him completely well! Dawn needs a nice warm bubble bath and a cup of hot chocolate and a good nights sleep tonight! That will make you feel so much better! 😀 Hugs Dawn! Prayers will continue!
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2008 at 5:38 pm

Dawn, Sending you hugs and have you all in my prayers.
      Emma

• Anonymous
      October 29, 2008 at 12:30 pm

I’m glad to hear its not a relaspe. These kids deserve to go forward and not back. Take care of yourself too Dawn. You have a tough job. Kevie and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Anonymous
      October 31, 2008 at 8:28 am

Hi Dawn,
      Prayer is powerful and I believe we all here can move mountains as we cope together! You are knowledgable and helpful to so many including me and now we all can send our love and prayers to you! We notice symptoms earlier because we are cautious and that is a good tool. Smile and keep your chin up and it will all work out!
      Jen

• Anonymous
      November 6, 2008 at 8:46 pm

Hello Dawn,

I’m happy to hear the good news about Kevin. I feel so bad that I have not been around lately,but I have been going through some CIDP troubles too.
      I will keep you and Kevin in my prayers. I did try to call you tonight.

• Anonymous
      November 7, 2008 at 8:51 am

Dawn,
      Great news, I will be prayin for Kevie that he continues to improve. You and your family will be in my prayers.
      Shirley