Kevie update

• September 1, 2008 at 11:56 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 12:12 am

Hi Dawn,
      I love reading about Kevie and how he is doing. I am really happy to read that he is doing so well. And it makes me smile to see what a proud mom you are!
      Laurel

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 7:41 am

Dawn,
      Keep those kind of updates coming! ๐Ÿ˜€ We love to hear that “our” kids are doing well. You can brag to us anytime!!!! I hope Kevin can keep it up.

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 9:00 am

Kevin is one smart cookie!

I’ll call ya later. We gotta discuss some politics, LOL.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 9:14 am

How Awesome is that!!!:cool: Airtime!!! Thanks for updating us Dawn, Love to hear All the Good news!! Way to Play Kevie!!!!:D Keep it UP!!!:)

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 10:52 am

Wow! Airtime and 6th grade! Major accomplishments, way to go Kevie! It humbles me what you moms are going thru and how strong your children are in handling what they’ve been dealt. Keep the “brags” coming Dawn! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 11:48 am

This is great, Dawn. You have all reason to be proud and happy about how well he is doing.

take care

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 11:53 am

Excellent news. I pray this continues for Kevie and your family. How awesome..a regular young boy:)

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 12:12 pm

I’m so glad that Kevin gets to be a “real boy”! It sounds like he has the courage to tackle it and I know thats enhanced by his great support system! I’m sure he was walking on air about getting “air”! Middle School! Wow!

Keep the positive juices flowing! He is a great role model for us all, sometimes when I’m feeling bogged down by all the “stuff” I think of Kevin and how he just keeps rollin! Thanks for being there for him and us!

Marjie

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 1:12 pm

This is wonderful to hear!! Congrats to Kevin and all his improvements!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Way to go Kevie..All of your cyber momma’s are very proud of you. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 6:28 pm

Dawn,
      Thanks for sharing Kevies accomplishments ๐Ÿ™‚ He totally sounds like quite the little fighter. I’m msure that “air” took alot out of him, but he wouldn’t change it for the world.
      It is also great that the school & the teachers are so supportive.
      Cyber hugs to you & Kevie!:D

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 9:31 pm

Congratulations to both of you. I am sure that the cargiver has done everything possible and that kev is so much better. We are all proud of you. Do not be afraid to show your enthusiam . It makes me look forward to the day that my husband can get better. I do know how excited you are and I am very happy for your family.

• Anonymous
      September 2, 2008 at 10:07 pm

Dawn:

Thanks for sharing your good news.. You do have a lot to be proud of and thankful for (thanks to the guy upstairs).. You are a great role model, and obviously, your children are in tune with that.. Here is hoping that 2009 will be even better… 2008 sure was da bummer for me! ;), but I’m still as optomistic as ever about the future… dean

• September 2, 2008 at 10:31 pm

You guys are awesome, I knew you would see what a big deal these accomplishments are. Goodnight to all of you guys here at the site of my second family! Prayers for all of you tonight, as every night!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2008 at 5:36 am

Hi Dawn! Way to go girl! So glad things are improving and will keep your son in my prayers. I know this has been a hard challenge for you and not easy dealing with. But am glad to see improvements! I hope Kevie get’s well soon!

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2008 at 8:49 am

Dawn, that is awesome about your little man. As it’s been said before, Kevie is so lucky to have you for a mom, fighting for him every step and stumble of the way.

I am so glad he is able to do the boyish things he is setting out to do. That is so important. He has a great support team of really wonderful friends and teachers…and you, What a proud mama you are….there’s nothing better.

Way to go Kevie !!!!!!

Stacey

• Anonymous
      September 3, 2008 at 10:59 am

Dawn, your news about Kevie is great. Good teacher, good nurse, good friends and a great mom.
      Pray that all stays good for Kevie.
      Shirley