Kevie is back from Make A Wish

• June 25, 2008 at 3:54 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 12:18 am

so happy you all had a good time! definitely something you will never forget! cant wait to see the pictures!

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 1:29 am

Dawn,
      That sounds like a stupendous trip. I’m glad Kevin enjoyed himself so much! I’m looking forward to the pictures.
      Laurel

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 7:42 am

Dawn, That sounds like a Blast!!! Glad Kevie was able to forget his problems for awhile and just be a Kid. Can’t wait to see the pics! Just do it Dawn, its painless!;)

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 9:04 am

Dawn, it is so wonderful that Kevie could have his trip and make you both feel so great during that time.
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 10:49 am

Dawn, All I can say is WOW! I have always donated to Make A Wish when they have promotions in our area and now hearing from someone who had their wish come true, I will make sure I never miss the opportunity to donate! Totally awesome!

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2008 at 2:48 pm

Great to hear that. I’m sure it was a much deserved and needed vacation.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      June 27, 2008 at 7:16 am

I donate to Make a Wish, too, and am glad to hear it goes to good use. I am so happy for you and Kevie. Welcome home.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      June 28, 2008 at 1:50 am

Make A Wish is great. My son also received a Make A Wish. I tell ya when you see the smile on that child’s face, it is something you will cherish for a lifetime. My child has heart trouble, he has had 3 open heart surgeries. I have CIDP, seeing that smile on my child’s face made me forget all the pain I have. Every valentine’s day they have a Make A Wish foundraising here in Arkansas. I try to stand as long as I can at the red lights to collect money, but there is times I can’t. I so proud of your son’s wish, I know you will cherish that time forever yourself. 🙂 😎