(Keep this going) If I could give each of you something for Christmas

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 8:11 am

Codystanley’s gift made me think about this. It was very nice of her to write her post.

If I could give each of you a Christmas gift, I would make you a Chocolate Sour Cream Cake.

It’s make with 2 sticks of butter, 1/2 c crisco and cocoa from Holland. It’s delicious and I’ve made 4 so far this season and sent to neighbors and of course to our favorite neuro. He always gets the best of what I bake.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope your holiday is great, healthy and happy. I’ll drink a glass of wine and toast everyone.

What would each of you give to others on this forum???????????

Love to you all,

Lori

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 12:01 pm

Sounds delish! Too bad I don’t have time to cook anymore.

Here’s a little something for the adults – but could be adapted for the kids.:D

[url]http://www.baronbob.com/hospitalbooze-liquordispenser.htm[/url]

Happy Healthy Holidays to all,

cd

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 12:06 pm

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=5][COLOR=purple][I]How about I just Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas ! [/I][COLOR=#000000][img]http://bestsmileys.com/christmas6/2.gif[/img][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/christmas6/1.gif[/img]

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 12:09 pm

I Used To Love Knitting And Crocheting, They Were The Contentment In My Life. Cidp Damaged My Hands A Lot And I Could Not Work On My Hobbies For Several Years. Now, I Can Hold A Big Fat Crochet Hook. I Would Make Each Of You A Warm Scarf. It Might Be Crude, Not As Good As I Used To Do, But It Would Be Made With Love.

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 12:44 pm

If I could give each of you something for Christmas it would be a huge platters of Christmas Cookies and baked goods from my kitchen to yours. Then you would have something to share with family and friends when they stop in. In the middle of that platter would be a tiny box all gift wrapped carefully for just you! In it would be a special ornament for your tree or to hang in your window. I love the memories that each decorations means to us. Some that say [COLOR=”Blue”]JOY[/COLOR], [COLOR=”SeaGreen”]PEACE[/COLOR] and [COLOR=”Red”]LOVE[/COLOR], which is my Holiday wish to you!

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 5:24 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=purple]If I could give everyone something how about a nice Butter Pecan Cake with Butter Cream icing. These actually come from a Betty Crocker cake mix & the icing is also Betty Crocker. I have baked a lot of these & I’ve never had a complaint from anyone. I did bake one, & took it to work a few yrs back, some of the people were actually fighting over it. 😉 If you’ve never tried one, take my word for it, it does’t taste like any other cake.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 7:33 pm

Codystanley,

The scarf sounds nice. I love calling Cindy, Abbey’s mom, and joking with her about what the temp. is in MS compared to her Chicago. It’s been high 70’s for about 2 weeks. We just got a cold snap, it’s 41 degrees now and it’s 6:30 p.m. A scarf would be nice right now.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 9:53 pm

If I could, I would give everyone peace of body and mind and understanding of their individual battle with this condition and general health.
      Liz, I would love to get you my newly acquired crochet hook kit by Provo Craft. It is designed by a woman with MS and is ergonomically built for those of us with limited hand control. It has the small needle heads from size F to K. It does require some help getting the head screwed in to the handle but it is the best thing I’ve come across! I am actually thinking of ways to improve on the idea, so I hope Santa sends you one so you can give me input. You can go on line to Provo Craft and check it out. Happy holidays everyone.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      December 16, 2007 at 9:55 pm

PS, Terry, that cake sounds soooo good. I’ll try and make one and think of you:p
      Linda

• Anonymous
      December 17, 2007 at 3:26 am

I would invite you all over to Australia for an Aussie Christmas – stinking hot, lots of beer and plenty of fresh cold seafood

• Anonymous
      December 19, 2007 at 3:43 am

For each of you I would hand craft a 4″ x 6″ wall hanging with the words “never, never, never give up!”

Oh, and much love and many hugs! You are all my heros 😀

• Anonymous
      December 19, 2007 at 11:03 am

What a Neat Idea Lori! I would either crochet(gonna get me one of those kits Linda!) a cozy lapghan or quilt one for everyone in their favorite colors! Terry, that cake sounds Great! I’m going to make that this weekend for Our Family get together. I better make 2, want to make sure I get plenty!
      I Hope Everyone Here Has A Wonderful, Warm Holiday Season!!! Big Hugs to You All!!!:)