Just wanted to show off my new signature

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 2:26 am

Someone did this for me on another forum … isnt it great! I wish i had the time / creative ability to do these myself. Will have to look into the software etc. it would be great to do some GBS ones.

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 3:00 am

Hi Yolande,
      I love your new signature! Your children look like darlings.
      Best wishes,
      Kazza

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 5:32 am

thanks kazza … they take after their dad lol.

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 8:27 am

Yolande, What Beautiful kids you have!:)

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 12:36 pm

Yolande,

What beautiful children you have and it looks great as your siggie line.

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 1:35 pm

Yolande,

Very, very nice! I’m thinking on what I can do for mine… but I don’t have any children except my cat 😎

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2007 at 11:02 pm

I just admire the clever people on the net that can do stuff like that. I need to start playing with programs I have and make me something too. Now if I can only get some good pictures! Santa how about a digital camera in July? Hubby got his stainless BBQ grill, we are eating some very interesting meals around here! Hmmmmmm how do you get the fish and birds and cat and dogs in the same photo? I will work on that while I am waiting for the camera! :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      June 11, 2007 at 5:26 pm

[B]KIT[/B], I use Photoshop to overlay photos. It takes a lot of experimentation at first.

Here is one I posted long time ago on the UK forum on “The Tavern” thread. I used a photo from a tavern in Northfield, MN. (used to live there) and overlaid the heads with forum member’s avatars. Not perfect, just for fun. On the left Ken, myself, Tom, Allaug.

[IMG]http://www.gbs.org.uk/iB_html/uploads/post-2-83804-Tavern.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Yolande[/B], nice picture. Must be quite a handful keeping you busy. I love children. If you ever need a babysitter … well, nevermind. The one granddaughter (2 years old) we babysit quite often is all i can handle.

• Anonymous
      June 13, 2007 at 5:35 am

yes i have heard of Photoshop, i think i will have to look into getting it as i’m sure i could have heaps of fun. I know there is a trial version you can download but i am on dial-up so it takes forever.

thanks for all the compliments on my kids …. if only they were as sweet as the look in these photos lol.

As for the offer of babysitting … i’ll gladly pop them on a plane to the US, just let me know when! LOL:p