Just to say Hello

• Anonymous
      June 9, 2006 at 6:59 pm

Finally,
      I have finally had time to post a thread!!! I hope everyone is doing well . I just got my IVGG today so I’m a little tired. I am receiving the Cytoxan once a month and I’ve had three treatments. I know it will be awhile before I see any change but I’m hopeful as ALWAYS. Has everyone made it back on yet?
      The weather here in Mass is miserable rain, rain go away.Just to fill you in I went to Wisconsin for two months January and February. I’m planning to retire there soon {as soon as I can sell my house} so my family wanted to make sure I could survive in winter. I loved it! I’m a winter person. So now my plans are in the works for moving. I am looking for a small ranch for me, my mom, and 5 year old adopted son. One of my sons lives there in Sturgeon Bay so I’m looking in that area. I definitely would like to move by Fall so I hope I can sell by then. So I’ve been very busy just cleaning this place since I got this condition i haven’t been keeping up so I have a lot to do.
      Please keep in touch.
      Connie

• Anonymous
      June 9, 2006 at 10:58 pm

Hi
      Connie,
      My name is Julie. I didn’t write on the prior website…trouble with registration. The website seems to be working well now. I have been reading it for a couple of years.

I’m looking to make a few online friends. I’d love to get to know everyone. It seems everyone is close. The support is awesome.

Hope you are feeling well and stronger everyday…
      Take Care!:p