jim101 new up date

• Anonymous
      November 20, 2008 at 5:14 am

Well all as you no ive come on here with bad adittude .And im sorry im no better than any one and shouldnt act this way.i no some will say but you have reason.Truth is no cause god died so we could be saved and healed so if im not healed .Then god has other plans and I just got to face it.so with that im changing my tone and saying to everyone accept JESUS into all areas of your life .You wont be unhappy about it guys/gals.another thing helps me to.Is I REALIZE WE LIVE IN GREEDY WORLD. AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ONLY GOD CAN MAKE THE WAY. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AND ARE GREEDY AND TAKE FROM THOSE WHO DONT.WELL GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF IT.VENGENCE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD I WILL MAKE THERE EYES BURN AS COALS OUCH!:eek: :eek:I think I got some good news other day evan byhs office sent me letter saying my case is ready for court.hope soon 3yrs two long.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2008 at 4:16 am

Jim, I hope that things go your way in court. Be sure to let us know.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2008 at 8:23 am

Good luck Jim in Court. And yes! We do have a very Greedy World out there. Some people are very giving but most of those that are giving are ones that saw a bad time themselves at one time and decided to take their good luck and fortune to help others. They will be blessed one day! Hope you do okay in court and I just want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving~