Jaw popping?

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 12:34 am

I was wondering if any of you have had problems with your jaws poping and hurting really bad? Teeth hurting? My neck has also been feeling painful and a little week for the last few days. I have been in alot of pain the last few days with my feet and back as well.

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 1:38 am

You too, Kinney?? 🙂

Yes, my jaw has been “popping” for several months………………….I have been somewhat concerned, because this has never happened before. I don’t know what the deal is, but glad to hear that I am not alone 😉 Keep me informed of your progress.

Per

• July 30, 2007 at 9:41 am

No clue if this is related. As you know, my son has gbs, not me. I did have a jaw popping problem, I had a problem with my tmj (tempular mandibular jaw) I had an exray that revealed protrusions on the ball of the joint that goes into the jaw, kind of like arthritis. They made a small incision, popped the jaw out and smoothed out the bone. It really wasn’y any big deal pain wise. I have never had headaches since. They said a possible cause was grinding of the teeth at night, I was a grinder. I have no idea if this is what you are experiencing, but I thought I would mention it as a possibility. Hope you feel better!

Dawn Kevies mom 😮

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2007 at 1:56 am

Ya know, Kevies Mom,……You might be right…..teeth grinding at night,…..I will mention that to my Doctor next time………….that may be it.

Thank you,
      Per