JanB Happy Birthday!

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 11:30 am

[SIZE=”4″]Happy Birthday, JanB! [SIZE=”3″]You nearly slipped that one by us. We’ve [/SIZE][SIZE=”3″]gotta get your name on the calender[/SIZE]. I hope that you had a very special day with your loved ones ๐Ÿ™‚ [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 11:37 am

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=purple]Just want to wish you the very best.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][COLOR=#800080]Happy Birthday JanB ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 12:07 pm

[FONT=”Arial Black”][FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Purple”][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
      Jan,

[COLOR=”Blue”]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ![/COLOR]
      WISHING YOU A HAPPY BRIGHT SUNNY DAY
      WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 12:07 pm

[SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday Jan, hope you have a wonderful day.[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 1:12 pm

Happy Birthday JanB:

It has been a pleasure knowing you and I’ve really enjoyed your posts. Have a tremendous birthday and treat yourself kindly, you deserve it.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 1:34 pm

Happy birthday to the other Jan on the forum! Hope you had a great day. And I am glad you were able to pull yourself away from the Tavern. Wouldn’t want your family to get the wrong idea:D

• Anonymous
      July 24, 2008 at 3:33 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Jan!!!!!!:) I Hope You Enjoyed Your Day!!! [/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [COLOR=black][/COLOR]
      Let me know when You are coming down to go camping, we’ll have to go to a Tavern I know of!!!:D

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 6:35 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Yay, another Moon Child!
      [IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/oldbat2ccats/Birthday_candles.jpg[/IMG]

Go out and bark at the moon!
      [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 6:50 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARTENDING BUDDY ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ What do you and the old bat, I’m sorry, Veronica(welcome to the 60 club ๐Ÿ™‚ )want for your birthday drinks?

Emma