It all started …

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 2:15 pm

[B]Thirteen Years Ago Today…[/B]

[COLOR=”Red”]June 29, 1993 my life changed. We all been there. I remember waking up and feeling my hands and toes numb. Trying to figure out “what the Sam Hill is wrong? Sitting in the ER getting worse. Not knowing if and how I was going to “get better”.

But, Thank God the doctors were not completely right. I did manage to walk out of rehab.(had to bring home “my wheel chair”) They said I wouldn’t walk. I almost died twice while having plasmapheresis 😮 I have proved them wrong on many occasions.

I’m [B]STILL HERE!!![B][/B][/B] 🙂
      Yes, I still have pain, numbness, and tingling. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. But I have much to be grateful and thankful. So many of you here have lend your support, love, and even shed a few tears. The best of all this is:This has made me a better person. I look at life so differently. I’m more patient. I now take time to enjoy!

My prayer for all of us is first Thank God that we are still here. Help someone with words of encouragement. Always give love and live life to it’s fullness![/COLOR]

Take Care!

QueenDuchess
      aka
      Jennifer

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2006 at 2:19 pm

Jennifer.

Happy Hellaversary as I call mine. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Take good care of yourself 🙂

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 9:54 am

Jennifer,

Thanks for sharing your celebrations with us!

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 3:56 pm

Happy anniversary!

One of the members of the forum said “I didn’t prove them wrong (referring to PT department)–I proved me right.” Congratulations on proving the person who knows your body best is you!

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 4:17 pm

hella what jer? good one.. i can’t wait to hear your country song title…

lets go to the bar and have a drink. yay!