I want my life back! :0(

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 4:40 am

Good morning family! A little down in the dumps this morning. So tired of not getting any sleep and want to hurry up and get this surgery done and over with. I sure hope I get better after that surgery. But don’t know what is going to happen afterwards.
      Went over to my mothers yesterday and my husband ended up having to bring me home. I ended up getting sick! I can’t even sit on a stool and paint a simple wall without getting sick. Did nothing else the rest of the day.
      I hate this disease! Hate it!
      I know I’m not going to get 100 percent better but am praying to just see 80 percent back. At least I will be able to function better.
      I hope! I have only had 3 measly hours of sleep. Last night I thought my husband was going to have to take me to the ER. I got scared. But if I can just hold out until Wednsday, I will be doing good. Just hope this thyroid stuff is my problem and nothing else.
      Am I nervous about surgery! Nope! In fact the day can’t get here soon enough. I just pray when I wake up that I end up not hearing any bad news and I end up hearing some good news instead.
      It’s going to be 3 long miserable days. Wished it was already Wednesday! Well I think I will get offline and try to at least get a few hours of sleep. By the time I get to sleep. My cats will probably be waking me up wanting to play! So maybe I will get a few hours hopefully. Wish me luck! I need it so bad! Hugs!

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 9:32 am

I will speak for your family online in saying that we understand very well that you want your life back and that surgery, although not usually something a person might look forward to having, can be a blessing if it helps one to resolve some of the neurologic problems and fatigue. It is so nice when you can have hope for answers. I wish very, very much that news is good–or at least that the tumor is easily and fully treatable if not benign. we wish that it is easy for your body to adjust to the changes after the surgery, and most of all–we all hope that you do recover a whole lot and get so strong that you wake up and just wonder if all this were not just a nightmare that passed over you and from which you have now awakened to the sunshine. Hugs to you as well.
      WithHope

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 12:04 pm

*Many, many hugs!* I know what it’s like to anxiously await a surgery date. You just want it to hurry up and get there so you can start healing. I pray that you wake up to good news and recover quickly!

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Praying for you!!

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 12:51 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Blue”]We are all praying for you![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [IMG]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6927/prayerdogve3.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 2:11 pm

Thank-you all for the prayers and good thoughts. Looks like I might not be online a few days. Going to get my husband when he gets back to take me to the ER. I’m feeling aweful! They might send me back home to suffer or they might go ahead and do what they need to do.
      I am getting choking spells and keep gagging. Like I have stuck a tooth brush down my throat. Ate something this morning and had severe esophagus pain. The food got stuck in one area and would not move. Have noticed when I eat here lately, I get a sudden heart burn pain and it takes forever to go away.
      And I have still not gotten any sleep. I have been up since 2 this morning and only had 3 hours of sleep. My body feels like it’s going haywire with my nervous system. Vibrating tingling icky feeling and I feel hyper. I can’t get relaxed.
      As soon as my husband gets home from helping my mom out, I am going to get him to take me on and see if they can help me or not! Even if they give me something sedative to help me sleep. But if you all don’t see me in here for a few days you will know that I got admitted and surgery got done. Ohh! My neck is all red looking and swollen too! It hurts! I will be okay! Just hope they can go ahead and get me straightened out! I sure hope so!
      Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      September 14, 2008 at 4:35 pm

How did ER go? Sure hope you are feeling a little better.
      Thinking iof you and prayers to you

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 4:57 am

I’m sorry you are having so much trouble Linda, it’s scary what our bodies can do to us! I hope you feel better soon, I’ll be thinking of you with your surgery…:(

Julie

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 7:13 am

best wishes Linda…get better soon !
      praying for you….

Stacey

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 9:05 am

Well when husband got home, he took me to the ER and the place was packed. Totally packed. Got to the desk and asked them how busy they were and the lady said all rooms were full and they even had patients in the hallways on stretchers.
      So then I asked what kind of wait we had. The lady tells me that right now most of the patients were looking at 8 to 10 hours. I said the heck with that. I would be better off laying on my sofa. I can’t sit in that waiting room that long! There was no way I could do it. So I told my husband to bring me back home. Boy did that make him mad! But I looked at him and said that wait was just to long. Got home and laid down on den couch and finally did doze off but Andy told me he noticed me waking up and dozing off and waking up again over and over again. I’m not getting REM sleep at all!
      Did get 5 hours last night so I am still a zombie today.
      I have to get dressed this morning and get some labs done today and then coming home afterwards. Also have to call my neurologist up and regular doctor and then I am flopping on my sofa and going to do nothing.
      No matter how I look at it and how bad I feel I’m just going to have to sweat it out until Wednesday. Took an Ice Pack to my neck last night and the swelling went down some and not gagging as bad this morning.
      I only have two more days and maybe they will go ahead and get done quickly.
      Still waiting but only less than 48 hours to go! Yippee! Can’t wait!
      Well better get going. Have to head out the door and get those labs done.
      Have a great day family! I hate labs and needles! Yuk yuk~ But is must be done!

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 11:27 am

Linda, praying for you that all goes well with your surgery. Looking forward to your post again and your cats will be waiting for you to play with them again.
      Good luck
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 5:58 pm

I can’t believe that disaster in the ER you had to go through. Eight to 10 hours wait, that’s unbelievable.
      Good luck on Wednesday.

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 8:47 pm

Hi Linda

Just wanted to let you know that I’m praying for you and I hope your surgery goes well on Wednesday.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Hey Girl,
      You are just really having a tough time. I have been praying for you & thinking of you often. No one should be so miserable. Just hang in there a couple of more days & hopefully things will be on the up hill side! ๐Ÿ™‚
      God Bless & take care, big cyber hugs your way!!!!:)

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 8:41 pm

It is the night before your surgery….I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you and that we hope and pray that all will be well tomorrow. I hope that the thyroid thing is the main cause of it all…and once you get rid of the monster…. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anyway, the next few days are likely to be lousy for you…but at least the waiting is over and you will hopefully be on a positive, uphill track.

Take care and know that all our on-line family is thinking happy, positive outcome thoughts and sending them your way!!! What a powerful thing.

Cheers, take care and get well really soon.

Debs

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2008 at 9:24 pm

Good luck tomorrow Linda! Sending prayers for you and your doc for a successful surgery. Thinking good thoughts that you will come out of surgery a new woman ๐Ÿ˜‰ HUGS!

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 4:52 am

Good luck today Linda, don’t rush back to tell us how you are – take your time and when you feel better – THEN let us know how you are! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 9:43 am

Good Luck Linda. I have been thinking of you often. Get well soon & enjoy the pampering while it lasts. Let us know who things went.
      Great Big Cyber Hugs!!!!:)
      God Bless!

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2008 at 7:03 pm

Thank-you all for the prayers! Because my postings here are getting so long, I am posting a new update! Certainly not a happy camper!