I sure missed you guys/gals!

• May 25, 2006 at 5:21 pm

I’ve been reading the posts since the forum was re-established and it is so good to see so many people return. The forums were always such a great place for me to connect with normal people who have this rare illness. I’ve missed the laughs and the information.

I was sent a great email asking when I was coming back so here I am!
      Although I am now carrying a very active 21 week old baby inside me:) He doesn’t allow me much sleep at night all ready but that just gives me time at night to come online and catch up with the cyberworld.

Again, I am so glad to see so many of the same names. This place is full of wonderful people:)

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2006 at 5:28 pm

badmommy,

I saw you posted in another thread, and was so excited to see you again, I posted a, ”good to see you”, reply before even reading what you had written. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Went back to read your post and realized I had missed the fact that you were preggie! Well, I had obviously missed that fact before the forum even went down, so a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you. Wishing you all the best and stay healthy!

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2006 at 5:39 pm

Hi Mary, nice to see you’re back – missed you on the UK forum while this one was down!

Best wishes to you and your new one – (wonder why you call yourself “badmommy”, though!)

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2006 at 11:24 pm

Hey Mary,

So nice to see you. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 5:35 am

Welcome back Mary, wish you the best. Take care and may both of you have good health.

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 11:36 am

Mary Honey,

So good to have you back. Congrats on the new baby boy again, even though I have known for some time you were pregnant ๐Ÿ™‚ , I am glad you came back to tell everyone your great news. ๐Ÿ™‚

We’ll try to keep you calm and happy. We’ll try to make you laugh, as laughter is the best medicine for body and soul.

Any names picked out yet for that darling baby boy? Maybe we can start a contest for what time and day the baby will be born and his weight.

So please give us your anticipated due date so we can play around.

Love YA Mary ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 11:37 am

Hi Mary,
      It’s so good to see you came back here. That’s wonderful news about the baby. Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl. I’m going to see if my hands work well enough to make you something, no matter how it turns out, love goes into it.
      Love ya,

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 5:06 am

Hi Mary! Glad you found us, and……. Congrats on the expected “new arrival” ๐Ÿ™‚

Ok, Brandy, I will start your suggested “due date” contest………………………………
      [B]September 26, 2006 [/B] 7:00am, 7lbs, 2oz. (How’s that??)

Perry

P.S. What is the “prize”?

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 10:40 am

Hi Perry,

Sorry no prize, just having fun and keeping Mary amused with our antics.

Mary loves to laugh and be amused by silly old me, so I thought this would be great. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 10:45 am

I think we need to move this contest to the Lighter Side.

Perry please re-post your answer over there, thank you

• May 30, 2006 at 12:29 am

LOL, yes the group in here has always kept me laughing and in good spirits.

For those guessing weights, please go easy on me!! My last 2 were just under 7 lbs and I thought they would tip me over when I tried to walk.

We also need names. Keep in mind I am a Walton so common names don’t work.
      It’s like being named Jennifer or John Smith.

Jerimy, sorry I missed you in MI last weekend. WE couldn’t make it up there for the convention. We took our 10 yr. anniversary to the happiest place on Earth instead. And let me tell you, Disney World was very accomodating for being in a wheelchair. RAmps and friendly people to open doors. The girls absolutely loved it!!

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2006 at 7:05 am

No problem Mary I am sure we will get a chance to meet someday soon. Glad you guys were able to get away for a trip.

For the name I will go with Caleb for a boy and Kara for a girl. And since I am a nice guy 6 pounds 3 ounces for my birth weight guess, taking it easy on ya Mary ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 4, 2006 at 1:40 am

Mary,

Reuniting with friends is always a good thing. Like putting on an old pair of slippers. No wait, that doesn’t work anymore, I can’t feel slippers on my feet. How about an old pair of jeans?

Anyway, it’s great to share some laughs with you again.

Dick S