I need training wheels for life

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2009 at 4:31 am

Just wanted to let you all know I didn’t abandon you, I managed to step on the modem and router crushing both on the same day I dropped my (sealed) coffee cup on my keyboard smashing the keys. It’s been a very long few weeks without my computer and internet addiction but all is back in action now. I’m going to get caught up on the forum but as a quick note – absolutely nothing interesting has happened to me healthwise or in real life which is kinda nice. ๐Ÿ™‚

Julie

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2009 at 5:07 am

Welcome back. All are glad you are back and that YOU were not hurt–only the computer, tough as that was. Also that life has been stable–that is indeed nice.
      WithHope

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2009 at 10:53 am

Missed you Julie and had been wondering if you were ok.
      Sorry about your computer but better it than you.
      Watch those missteps! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      Shirley

• February 8, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Hi Julie,
      Glad you are back, hey at least you got some new equipment!
      DAwn

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2009 at 8:31 pm

You have far exceeded anything I ever could imagine happening! Gee, wish you’d gotten a sort of U-Tube version for all of us to see…
      Super that you have survived! Good to see a fighter back here.

• Anonymous
      February 8, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Julie, glad you are OK. It is true, life is sometime stranger than fiction. Just imagine all the attention you could have gotten if you had caught all that on video. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2009 at 12:43 am

I always say, you’re such a TRIP. Glad you’re back and well.

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2009 at 4:31 am

Yeah, did I mention they kicked me out of ballet class when I was 5 and then again in college? They all said it was hopeless, I couldn’t be graceful if my life depended on it. And things really never changed either, I’ve always been clumsy which makes it even more ironically funny that I ended up with a disease that makes me even more clumsy. HA HA HA HA – life sure is funny sometimes. To be fair – I was born with my legs pointing the wrong way and had to wear braces to straighten them out so that could account for some of it but that just doesn’t excuse my clutzy arms and frequent cases of dropsy where everything I touch flies out of my hands. And in case anyone is thinking HNPP, I was tested for it, I’m just clumsy.

And a word of advice for the future – it’s probably not a good idea to stack your router and modem on top of each other in the middle of the floor when you are trying to do stuff. Being graceless, tired and booted with AFOs it was almost like a target sitting there begging me to stomp on it. :rolleyes:

• February 9, 2009 at 11:42 am

Julie, add me to the list, missed ya and glad you’ve not had any issues (except the electronic ones).

I’m glad to hear that the “training wheels for life” have kept you from falling off the earth.

My faith and the love of my family and friends have definitely been my “training wheels” the last few months. Come to think of it, they always have been.

Welcome back.

Gary

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2009 at 7:28 pm

Julie,

You give the meaning “My Computer Crashed” a new meaning. LOL
      tim

• Anonymous
      February 11, 2009 at 9:00 pm

[SIZE=”4″]We all have our good days & bad. Glad your OK.[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2009 at 10:01 am

All I can say is – BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!.
      THE TRICK IS TO BLAME YOUR DOG OR CAT FOR THE COMPUTER DAMAGE;)

As for Ballet Class. I took ballet for 2 or 3 months when I was eleven, and broke my foot rehearsing! Thus ended my dancing career!

Glad you are back up.

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2009 at 5:14 am

Alma, I wish I’d thought of that but honestly I am much clumsier than any of my pets. Besides they get the blame for the mysterious smells that invade the house when my husband starts drinking beer – that’s enough misplaced finger pointing… ๐Ÿ˜‰