I NEED A SECRETARY, will someone type and post LIZ"S STORY

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 8:04 pm

Hello,
      I have re-written my CIDP story that appeared on the old forum and it was well received. I’d like to have it posted, but it’s about ten pages and I cannot do the typing.

WOULD someone type and post it for me. Some of our members may remember my story.

I think it will bring hope to us. I’m a good writer and it’s a good read.

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 8:32 pm

Liz I would be happy to help you, just let me know what you need.

Jer

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2006 at 5:35 am

Liz,

One of the occupational therapists who helped me suggested using the computer keyboard as a tool to improve finger flexibility. It did help except I make really funny mistakes — bugs bummy is the best.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2006 at 10:15 am

I’d be happy to help. Your posts have been a source of comfort and knowledge to us. I know newcomers will benefit from your experience.

cd

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2006 at 1:04 pm

liz, do you have via voice for your computer? you might want to look into something like that to help you. i have it, but i’m too stubborn to get it out to use it yet! if i can’t type then i know i’ve overdone it! take care!:)

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2006 at 6:21 pm

Hi,
      Just wanted you to know that I got someone who will post my story for me.

Cheryl, I’m part English blood and stubborn as heck 😉 I don’t want to make it easy by using voice. It’s more important that I USE my hands as much as possible. I do my OT every day.

• Anonymous
      June 17, 2006 at 8:46 am

Hi Liz,

I just saw your post, or I’d have offered to help too! Looking forward to reading it!

Shannon

• Anonymous
      June 17, 2006 at 9:19 pm

I am working on it for Liz, hoping to have it finished tomorrow and posted.

Jer

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2006 at 11:43 pm

hi liz,
      i also just read your post and would gladly have helped. jerimy you are such a good friend to so many of us. bless you. let me know if i can ever help.

sherry