I missed you guys

• Anonymous
      March 26, 2007 at 7:58 am

Hi it’s Tonya from Oklahoma. I joined this sight back in 2002, but had trouble logging on for somew time. I needed to talk to you all . I am having alot of problems and need some advice. I work alot and have alot of pain . I have residual pain in my legs , and reflex sympathetic distrophy in my arm, that sometimes spreads to my chest. It was caused from nerve damage from my central line. I missed you guys and am so glad I can talk to people that understand. I am glad to see Brandy, fireman Dave, and gene are still posting.

• Anonymous
      March 26, 2007 at 8:30 am

Welcome home Tonya!:) are you taking any kind of pain meds? Alot of us take neurontin or lyrica, while some take anti depressants or sometimes narcotics will work. i think you need to listen to your body telling you to rest. residuals can be bad and painful. take care.:)

• Anonymous
      March 26, 2007 at 11:20 am

[B]A Big Welcome Back Tonya. Missed You Too. How have you been? So much has happened since we last talked.:) ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Stay awhile girlfriend.[/B]

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2007 at 6:30 am

I have been taking Lyrica 400mg-600mg and 100 of ametryptiline at night so I can work the next day. About every six months My body stops and I have to be admitted to the hospital for demerol, steroids and what ever else he can think of. The neuro’s here just kind of say deal with the pain, so my family doctor is trying to help me.
      It’s just hard to deal with the pain. Most days I wake up and say, “how much longer can I do this?” SOmetimes I can’t get out of bed, but do it anyway, I have kids to take care of and a family to help support. It takes to incomes now adays, and my income is more than my husbands.
      how do you guys get out of bed each day and work throught the pain. It’s so hard.

• Anonymous
      March 27, 2007 at 1:46 pm

Hi Tonya,

I think I was around back then too and I am still here. I work 40 hours a week and go straight home to my bed most days. I know what you are talking about. I am single with no children so I suppose I have a little easier – its all relative I suppose. But since I am alone at home, I feel very isolated most of the time and really, really appreciate this forum.

Stick around and hang out with us some!