I’m really upset about the juice made in China!

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2007 at 8:24 am

I know we could go on and on all day about all the media attention coming out of China regarding food and toys but when I find out it’s in the juice I buy, I’m so upset.

Dell loves apple juice and drinks it WAY too much. Yesterday, I started reading the label on the 100% juice and couldn’t find it. My husband pointed out it is STAMPED on the upper part of the bottle. Of course it said, “made in China.”

They were out of the organic juice at Walmart. I can only buy so much organic food, it’s so expensive but juice needs to be on the top of the list.

Anyone juice their own? My sister has a Vita Mix and I can buy organic apples. I guess I can, I’ve been looking for them in Walmart for a few months and it’s hit or miss on them. Winn Dixie has them some time but that’s about all the stores around me that have organic produce. It’s been rumored that Target is coming in but I’ve heard that for over 4 years now.

Just wanted to vent. I’m trying to do the best for my family and it just makes me crazy.