i’m new around here

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2008 at 9:29 pm

Hi All,

I glad I found this site. I didn’t know it was here until it was mentioned by a friend. My husband has CIDP and has had it for 6 years. (has it really only been 6 years). My husband was misdianogised with ms and was treated for that for 2 years before we found a dr that actually listened. He has SLE, Pernious Anemia, Empty Sella Syndrome, Sjogren Snydrome, and the list goes on. The doctor feels the Lupus has caused the CIDP. My husband is doing well all considered, and at this time I feel ok with him being alone while I am at work. I call home daily to check on him, and if he doesn’t answer the phone I start to panic.
      Hubby’s med list is not to bad, He is on IVIG 50 grams biweekly, morphine, tregratol and vicadin for pain, 2 high blood pressure meds, B12, Testrogrene,
      Antidepressant, and 10mg predisone every other day.

I am hoping to find moral support from the board, and maybe some more information. We have a pretty supportive doctor that lets us rant and rave when we need to and is open to our suggestions.

We have a very weird sense of humor to keep us going, plus a WHOLE LOT of LOVE.

Hope to hear from you soon.
      Rick’s little lady

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2008 at 11:57 pm

Well welcome Ricks little lady!

You will definitely get the support you need on this site, its good that you joined. Really good to hear that you have a doc who supports you guys, sometimes those are far and few between. Regards to hubby 🙂

• May 26, 2008 at 10:51 am

Hi Rick’s Little Lady!

Glad you found us, let us know what his treatment is! Good luck, waiting to hear from you.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2008 at 12:11 pm

Hello and welcome,

I have many of those diseases as well, if I can be of help or support for you please get ahold of me jerimyschilz at hotmail dot com. I am glad you guys found us.

Jeirmy

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2008 at 1:51 pm

Thank you for responding, I know it’s hard to come by good information and support. :p