I’m Back, living in florida now

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 11:34 am

Hi family,
      I made my move, I’m now in Florida! I think I’m going to have a good life here once I get things set up that will help me. I already have a home care agency to help me with transportation and other things on an as needed basis. I can be taken out in a golf cart to go over to the food store and to go to the bank. The community I’m living in has a group for the physically challenged and I will join that ASAP! With this group I’ll be able to go out for lunch, go on a day trip, shop at outlets or go to malls, etc. I didn’t have this available to me in New York. I now have three choices of transportation so I can have fun.

Some things in my new apartment are going to be difficult for me, but I have excellent instincts and gut feelings and I know I’m up to the challenge. I may even start posting my “BIG little improvements. I feel very proud of myself. I did my own packing and I’m doing the unpacking by myself.

So, when it’s snowing in your state, who wants to come and visit me? Click on my name and let me know the dates you want to come.

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 11:47 am

WOW Liz!!!!!

That sounds absolutely wonderful. I am so glad that you sound so upbeat, and it really sounds like it will be good for you – being able to get around like that and all the people around you too. Thanks for updating us……and …..BEHAVE:D !

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 11:55 am

I want to come visit when the snow comes! I am really good at driving a golf cart ๐Ÿ˜€

You sure did get down to Florida and settled in fast Liz. So happy for you. You are going to be a regular socialite, now that you got so many ways to get out and about.

You’ll get that apartment figured out in no time-like you said, you are up to the challenge.

WAY TO GO LIZ !!!!!

Emma

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 12:26 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Liz,
      Welcome to sunny Florida. Your drink is waiting for you on the beach

Jim C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [CENTER][IMG]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2777/cancuncopyrj4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 1:22 pm

Congrats on your move! It might be next week when the snow flys so watch out for visitors! Your neighborhood sounds great for you. You will have to keep us posted on your social schedule. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Liz, You sound really Happy!! I’m glad you are in a place where you can enjoy life to the fullest!! Better get out that camera and start showing things off to us!!;) Take care and have lots of fun!!

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 4:13 pm

Hi Liz,

I’m just to your west in Tampa. Don’t believe everything they tell you about the gators either:)

Gabrielle

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Liz, we’ve all been waiting to hear from you and know your move went well.
      Glad to have you back, sounds like things are going well. Enjoy your new home and don’t get so busy with your new social life that you forget to check in here.

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 4:47 pm

Hi Liz! So glad to see the move went well for you and I am glad you have more freedom to be able to enjoy things. Sounds like this move is what you needed!

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 5:44 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Liz,
      So glad you’re back on line and sounding spunky!
      Keep smilin’

[IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/oldbat2ccats/Avatar__Grinning_Kitty.gif[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 10:16 pm

Sounds like Pariadice!!!!!! Glad you’ve found “home”. Is that all you Floridians do is drink, swim, and sit on the beach.. Sign me up! Oh, and count hanging chads…..deanop

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 10:46 pm

I am glad to see you are happy with your move. ๐Ÿ™‚ Is there any single men your age in the community? You will have to start looking ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sue

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 10:49 pm

[B][I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Hi Liz I got one thing to say [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=7][COLOR=#800080]Welcome Back[SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=#800080][B]I’m glad to see you got moved in, it sounds like your in a great community. Wishing you the very best.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2008 at 11:09 am

Hi Liz,

Wow, that was fast! Glad things went well and you are settling in. You sound happy and excited about the challenges ahead. I look forward to hearing more about your new community. Keep us posted.

Come join us over at the Tavern. Il Divo is playing tonight. I’ll buy you a drink.

• Anonymous
      July 26, 2008 at 11:41 am

[B]Hi Liz

Glad you’re back here with us so fast. Enjoy all that life has to offer you now. I am sure you are going to love it in Florida. The Best Of Wishes For You.:) [/B]