I’m a grandma! It’s a girl! She’s a Premie!

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 5:20 pm

Hi family! Just got a call this afternoon and at 2:16 this afternoon my daughter in law had a 5 lb, 4 oz. Baby Girl! The Ultrasound she had a few months ago thought it to be a boy but we ended up with a Baby Girl! I have not seen her yet and have no photo’s of her just yet but will be getting some soon!
      The baby was born 3 weeks early but is doing fine. They are in Florida and the only bad thing right now is I have my mother staying with me recovering from her bad hospital experience. But got my mom walking now and is now eating and slowly recovering! My nephew that landed at Wake Med is also home now and recovering. He ended up with a B-12 problem that damaged his nerves in his legs and arms because of Celiac Disease. But is slowly recovering.
      Drats! I want to be in Florida so bad it’s killing me. As soon as my mom get’s well I am going to go see my new little one in our family. Mom and baby are doing well. She woke up last night and her water broke. So they had no choice but to induce her labor. But everything went okay. They placed the baby in an incubator right now because of her size and being early. But was told she was very healthy and had a good set of lungs!
      I’m so excited! Have not had much time to post much because taking care of my mother has had me busy busy busy!
      I have a Valentine’s Baby! First grandchild to ever be born on a Holiday!
      So I was given the best gift of all! A new baby girl! I’m just dying to see her!
      hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 6:43 pm

[FONT=”Garamond”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Red”]CONGRATULATIONS!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to be introduced to the little “Valentina” by way of a photograph.

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Congratulations on the “New Blessing” in your life!!! 🙂

–Donna

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 7:38 pm

Hi Linda,
      What a beautiful valentines day gift to give the family. I just had to post this photo, isn’t it awesome!

[IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/9232/babyfx0.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2009 at 3:35 am

[COLOR=magenta]CONGRATULATIONS [/COLOR][COLOR=plum]Grandma!!!!!!:) What Wonderful news!!!:cool: Can’t wait to see some pics. [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#dda0dd][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#dda0dd]Glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Take time for yourself too![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2009 at 10:17 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Congratulation, where are the pictures Grandma?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2009 at 10:51 am

Linda

[CENTER][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Pink”]CONGRATULATION[/COLOR][COLOR=”Pink”]S![/COLOR] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Shirley

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2009 at 1:26 pm

[FONT=”Fixedsys”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Red”]Happy Valentine’s Day Grandma! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=”Black”][SIZE=”3″]Can’t wait for the pictures. Does she have a name yet? [/SIZE][/COLOR]