I like/dislike today because?

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 9:35 am

Here is my first contiribution:

I like Saturday because I get to set my own schedule.

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 10:27 am

I like today because my friends are comming over and we are having a party ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 10:40 am

I like today because I feel relatively “normal” and have some energy today!

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 1:00 pm

Hi,

I like today because it brings me a new challenge I didn’t have yesterday, and with a new corner to take and learn in life, boredom dries up like a desert lake bed.

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 2:02 pm

I like today because the weather is great and I can sit outside with my cup of coffee and enjoy the sunshine before it gets too hot…and I got a lot of picutures hung on the walls so I feel like I have already been productive.

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 6:20 pm

I like today because U of Michigan is putting an butt-whooping on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. All together now, OVERRATED ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 9:17 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]I liked today because we celebrated my Grandaughter’s 8th birthday with a family outing. [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 9:56 pm

My favorite techie came to fix my computer. We talked history for an hour or so and then exchanged books. My idea of a lovely day.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 10:05 pm

๐Ÿ˜Ž Weather was great at 75 degrees. Got caught in a isolated rain last night that could have floated the Ark! Tomorrow should be just as nice only 80 degrees to enjoy outside. Looking at the things that need to be done before Winter gets here. I am always making mental notes!

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 11:42 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]I disliked today due to the fact that I have 3 acres of lawn grass to cut, & spent over half day out mowing. In case anyone wonders I still have 1/2 of it left. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 1:36 am

[COLOR=red]I disliked today because myfire department had calls for service, and I couldn’t go with them. ๐Ÿ™ [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 7:58 am

I look forward to a peaceful sunday. Two of our children will be with us for dinner and then time to catch up on what happened in our lives this past week.

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 9:53 am

I like to today because I feel good enough to spend some quality time with my little one…

I dislike today because I feel bad enough that that quality time won’t last nearly long enough.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 2:36 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]I disliked today because I had a computer problem, & I wound up going through a half dozen different things before. I got it straightened out. One was opening up the tower & cleaning all the dust out of it. YUK ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 7:14 am

I like today because I can be back on line.

I dislike today because we lost so much that was good.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 1:21 pm

I like today because the sun is out, my employer let me cut back the number hours per day I am working, and I found a new pair of shoes that feel good on my feet.

I dislike today because the pain in my hands and feet has crept up again to my shoulders and face – which worries me a lot.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 7:44 pm

I like today because my GBS residuals were much better than yesterday.

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 4:04 pm

I dislike today because it’s cloudy with off & on rain !

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 4:08 pm

I like today because i am able to get outside and get some junk thrown out. and i get to go over to my parents house for potatoe pancakes!:) ๐Ÿ™‚

i dislike today because i had to stop working on the junk because of too much pain and numbness.:mad:

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 7:43 pm

I like today it is a beautiful day with the fall leaves and the 77 degree weather.

I dislike today because I am so tired and I cannot get get going to get anything accomplished today. Severe Fatigue ( ivig last week 5 days) and five days later more tired and pain than before treatment. very discouraging..:o

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 9:41 pm

I like today because I saw two beautiful, healthy deer in my front yard, and because I went shopping for my mother’s birthday and found 3 nice outfits for her.

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 9:43 pm

[COLOR=red]Happy Birthday Suzane’s mom![/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]I disliked today because I got sick[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 10:12 pm

I liked today because I had the time to go and have a pedicure ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 10:46 pm

Thanks Dave, I’ll relay the wish to my mother. Hope you’ll be feeling better soon.

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 10:47 pm

Thanks Dave, I’ll relay the wish to my mother. Hope you’ll be feeling better soon.:)

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2006 at 6:50 am

I like today because it is Friday, I’ll like tommorrow even better.

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2006 at 2:53 pm

I like today because I was able to take some time off work to get a haircut and manicure. Now I feel better about myself…Funny how such a little things can brighten your day.

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2006 at 3:24 pm

I like today because the phones haven’t been ringing and ringing like they did all last week.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 12:21 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]I disliked yesterday, because on the way to work, I got to follow a mini van, that was following a huge construction crane. The speeds went from 40 down to 20, this went on for 10 miles on crooked country roads. ๐Ÿ˜ก [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 2:03 am

i liked today because we went to the state park/campgrounds where i always went as a kid, and took lots of pics of the lake and beautiful fall colored trees! and the sunset was gorgeous and there was a really, really big harvest moon coming up on our way home. just a wonderful saturday spent with my kids and husband. the only way it could have been better was if we could have gone camping there again. maybe some year, after we get a moho!:)

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 8:13 am

Saturday was great. Two of our grandaughters had a birthday party. One two the other five. What a lot of fun for them and their cousins.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 12:01 pm

I like today because I had breakfast at IHOP with my parents, uncle from california, aunt from Pocatello Idaho (John’s neck of the woods!), uncle from toledo, and my hubby and son. family breakfast on the weekend has been a tradition in my family for over 35 years. everyone of them memorable.:)

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2006 at 2:26 pm

I like today because the Wolverines beat MSU yesterday, the Tigers finished off the Yankees yesterday, the Red Wings opened up with a win, and the Lions are winning today.

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2006 at 8:41 am

I dislike today because my Aunt from Idaho and my Uncle from California are going home.:( I like this past week because we all had a good time visiting!:)

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2006 at 8:53 am

I like today because I get a free lunch at work

๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2006 at 2:47 pm

I like today because it is a paid holiday and I get to stay home and play with my wee one all day. She has had fun mopping the livingroom carpet, plunging the bathtub (with the toilet plunger), scrubbing down her high chair with a paper napkin, putting lotion on her legs (except the lotion was her saliva – yuck) etc. It is always entertaining to watch her go…:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      October 9, 2006 at 11:31 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]I disliked today because it was another rotten Monday, as to which I hate Mondays ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2006 at 7:56 am

I dislike today because I have to go to a funeral for one of my friends I grew up with.

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2006 at 10:27 am

I dislike today beacuse a friend exposed me to some creeping crud and now it hit me today like a ten-ton truck. I have no voice, congestion, dizziness, painful swallowing…argh!!!!!

• October 11, 2006 at 6:49 pm

I like today because the humidity is low outside (I live in Houston ๐Ÿ™‚ )and I’m happy to be alive.

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 12:49 am

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]I disliked yesterday because of one word. RAIN ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 12:51 am

I dislike today because two weeks ago got ivig five days and no results. will have to do it again or try something else,DARN I like today because a special message from my husband that reminded me that life is really good!!!;)

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 11:04 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]I dislike today because our warm temps have left the building. 35 this morning !;) [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 12:58 pm

I like today because my husband told me that no matter what happens or how many complications I have with my meds he is still going to be there to support and love me. ๐Ÿ™‚

I dislike today because I just had another battery of bloodwork done and now I am off to be evaluated for another medication complication/reaction…ho hum…

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 4:51 pm

I dislike today because I had to go to my 40 yr old cousins funeral–too young! I like today because I was able to see relatives from out of town and celebrate her life with them and her kids. Her 4 kids did an awesome job with her funeral and they did her proud!

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 7:03 pm

My condolences Cheryl ๐Ÿ™

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 8:02 pm

Today was great! My kids had no school, I slept till 11:30, felt good enough to take the wife and kids on a 5 mile down hill bike ride (or should I say coast)! The fall leaves are beautiful and now we are all exhaused waiting for dinner.

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 10:56 pm

[COLOR=red]Today was OK because I found this and it made me ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/rkzenrage/Sigs/dizabled_072998.gif[/IMG]
      [IMG]http://www.dizabled.com/images/gallery_home/dizabled_090298.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2006 at 11:16 pm

thanks jer, actually it was up near your hood and to the east-in monroe.

capt dave that posts is awesome-i also like your scrolling message board!:)

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2006 at 8:55 am

Tonight I get Chocholate cake…

• Anonymous
      October 13, 2006 at 10:16 am

john you must have been a very good boy!!!;) had to pick up my son from school today-15 mins after it started-hovering over the garbage can sick:(

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2006 at 9:56 pm

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]I liked today, because I got to get out on the atv, & ride around on the farm ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2006 at 10:45 pm

I like today because my husband and I went for a very long ride in the country today and it was beautiful!

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 7:37 am

The chocolate cake was great… I looking forward to this day. I might even get more chocolate cake..

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 9:55 am

I like today because it rained and the weather is getting interesting. I love changing weather and cool wet weather. Don’t do well in heat.

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 6:53 pm

[FONT=”Fixedsys”]I liked today because it didn’t rain, suppose to do that tomorrow ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 9:30 pm

I like today because I got to sleep in until 11:45 and then worked in the yard getting all the pool stuff put away. I also got to sit out at the fire tonight and roasted some marshmellows with my daughter.:)
      I disliked today because I couldn’t do everything I wanted to do to help get things done, like mow the yard and trimming and picking up all the stickes and raking leaves. I love to work outside in the yard, now I have to do very limited amounts of lite tasks. Since I over did it today I am very sore and fatigued tonight.:(

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 7:57 am

[FONT=”Franklin Gothic Medium”]Today has a big positive note, even though we have an 80% chance of rain. My newest grandaughter is due to be delivered this morning, my daughter is doing good. I saw her yesterday & she is ok doing great, just patiently awaiting the arrival. I hate Mondays but this one is special ! ๐Ÿ™‚ [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 9:51 am

crossing my fingers for her dustdemon! congrats grandpa!:)

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 4:37 pm

I like today because I got to spend some quality time with my 13 yr old daughter.

I dislike today because after we got home we were trying to catch my neighbor’s dog, it ran down the street and after i got it within a couple houses of its house, she ran out in the road and was hit and dragged by a car. my daughter is very upset by what she saw happen to cocoa, and is really mad at its owners for not caring for their dog. the owner just came over to pick up her dog, hasn’t taken it to the vet to be looked at yet—some people are just jerks! the humane society came here before the owner so they will make sure the owners get the dog to the vet in the next 2 days. trouble will come their way if they fail to have the dog treated. its bad when the neighbors and the mailman care more about the dog then the owners do.:mad:

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 5:22 pm

Cheryl,

That’s just awful about your neighbor’s dog. People who won’t care for them shouldn’t be allowed to have animals. I hope the poor dog won’t have to wait for 2 days in pain before he gets help.

Sometimes I just hate people.

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 9:55 pm

[B]I like today because I now have a new Grandaughter ! Her name is Jenna Lynn, she weighed 7 lbs 9 1/2 ozs, & was a little over 19 inches long. She & my daughter Stef are doing fine, & that I am thankful for. ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/B]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2006 at 10:47 pm

[COLOR=pink]CONGRATULATIONS[/COLOR][COLOR=plum] Dustdemon!!!!! pics—where are the pics?!:) [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 11:55 am

I like today because it’s raining steadily and rain will make the colors of the fall leaves brighter.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 1:32 pm

I like today since it starts “bachelor week.” Wife off to medical conference in Chicago, so it is me and the toddler through Saturday. Other than an additional 90 minutes commuting to take him to daycare, plus the fact that my wife decided to have new carpet put in (the week she was heading out of town) it should be fun. Baseball, beer, and babes for Squirm Bug (Shaun – 18 mo) and I.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 4:24 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]I disliked today because it was gloomy here, & I had a rotten backache all day ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2006 at 10:17 pm

I liked today because I changed medications a couple days ago and all my acute allergic symptoms went away within the last 48 hours. I feel much better today!

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2006 at 8:24 am

I dislike today because it is Garbage day. I like today because it is hump day!

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2006 at 10:02 pm

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Same reason here I also disliked today because it was garbage day ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 1:03 am

i disliked today because i’ve been battling an intestinal problem-similar to what caused my 3rd paralysis event last dec. i’ve had it since i ate at the same restaurant monday.:( i guess it could have been the fruit i sampled at the market store the same day-but my daughter ate the same stuff and she hasn’t had any problems, she also ate some of the same stuff at the restaurant, except for 2 or 3 pieces of pizza, and cinnamon sticks.:confused:

i liked today because i actually got out of the house, even if it was for just a short time.:)

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2006 at 9:53 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]I disliked today for 2 reasons this [img]http://bestsmileys.com/insects/1.gif[/img] & this [img]http://bestsmileys.com/weather/5.gif[/img] [/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2006 at 12:58 pm

I dislike today because my husband took my vehicle this morning and left me without a way to get my daughter to daycare so I could go to work (at home). So now I am stuck here and it is hard to do telecons with a 22 mth old that doesn’t understand how to play quietly when you want her to.

Oh yeah…and I have tar all over my back yard so I can’t let her or the dog out to play in it. Double Grrr…

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2006 at 9:01 pm

i like today because i’m alive. i got outta bed and went to the gym, went for my weekly massage and hung out with some friends and laughed over tequila and cheeseburgers. it was a good day.

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 12:11 pm

I like today because I got to sleep for 12 hours straight and I feel rested — and the workmen cleaned up most of the tar that poured off our roof onto the patio so now we can go out and enjoy the backyard without sticking to it. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 6:39 pm

I like today because the woods surrounding my house are turning colors. They were so beautiful today – with the sun shining through them they actually were glowing.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 8:23 pm

I like today because Ben’s feeling better and stronger again after having aching muscles and being really fatigued for the past two weeks. I like today because I love my sweetie. I like today because Ben wants to go pick up nachos from the ESPN Zone, and I think I’ll get some chocolate cake, thanks to reading someone else’s post that they liked the day they ate chocolate cake. Oh, and I like today because the Tigers are gonna win the World Series!

Shan ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 10:12 pm

I like today because Michigan beat Iowa, I dislike today because the Tigers are getting a butt whooping.

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 10:16 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]I liked today because I got to mow down part of the grass here. Still have a lot more to cut ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2006 at 10:19 pm

I like today because I still love Ben, but I dislike today because Ben started playing his guitar and watching baseball, and we never went out for cake and nachos! I like today because I’m drunk on Sangria, but I dislike today because it’s taking a lot of effort to type this post!

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 4:42 pm

I dislike today because my residuals are acting up … and it scares me because this is the worst it has ever been. I have tried to stay horizontal most of the day in the hope that this will pass. :confused:

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 7:20 pm

I like today because Sydney, our 19mo old granddaughter, is staying with us for the weekend. She is so much fun, so delightful to have around. She makes me feel good.

[IMG]http://www.bluemarble.de/forum/Sydney_19mo.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 7:52 pm

I like today, because it is almost time to go home from work. I dislike today because not only did the Seahawks loose, but Hasselbeck is out with a knee injury. I like today because my sweetie is suposed to have pork chops and rice cooking when I get home. Hmmmm, we’ll see. I like today because he is really stoked because he gets to fly to SFO and bring a tug up the Pacific coast to Portland.

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 7:56 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]I liked today because despite of being cold, the skys cleared up & we got no rain. So I spent more time mowing grass ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2006 at 11:55 pm

I liked today because i get to see updated pics of that beautiful granddaughter of norb’s. boy she is getting so big and gorgeous!:) I liked today because i got to go for a ride up to a harbor in michigan to get some pics and visit a place i use to go boating out of. i disliked today because it is the last day of the weekend!:(

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2006 at 8:57 am

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]I like today because I’m going to Louisville, to see my grandaughter.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2006 at 1:29 pm

Here is what I don’t like about today. We just went back to Denver last night. But instead of having fun with our granddaughter I have to work on these stupid three spreadsheets. I’ve been procrastinating for the past few months but it finally caught up with me. The NGO directors of the program we have been working with started pressuring me yesterday to finish it and e-mail it to them in Canada before they return to Thailand in a few days.

I was able to automate the entire student records system except this complicated spreadsheet. It shows all the students with all their courses, grades, GPA and class ranking. I don’t know how to program it. If I was still on my job, I could have done it easily.

Thanks for letting me vent and procrastinate some more. You probably don’t have any idea what I am talking about. But that is ok.

Carol left with Sydney to give me space. I better get back to work.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 11:05 am

Nobody else posted, so I will again. I like today ’cause:

1. the sun is shining again
      2. I finished my spreadsheets, e-mailed them to Canada and they liked them
      3. The money for Carol’s ticket to Thailand is actually being transferred to our bank. We were sweating that one.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 12:04 pm

I intensely do not like today because I just lost a sale on my house. The house has been on the market since the first week in April and I need to sell it. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 12:11 pm

I dislike today because:
      1. I have to build 4 briefings over the weekend for presentations on
      (a) Networks and Test Technology issues,
      (b) Modeling/Stimulation Issues,
      (c) Instrumentation Issues, and lastly
      (d) Data Management Issues – ugh!
      2. Everyone got the day off today but me :confused:

I like today because:
      1. My husband is home and it is nice to have him around.
      2. I got to sleep in until 0730 – Yeah!!!

*Norb – I sympathize with those spreadsheets…
      *Brandy — sorry about the lost sale ๐Ÿ™ …I will think positive thoughts for you to get another interested buyer.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 1:06 pm

I also like today because tonight I’ll get to sleep in my own bed again in Fort Collins for the next 8 days or so instead on a mattress on the floor in a partioned-off garage at my daughters house in Denver ๐Ÿ˜€

* Kathryn – I also sympathise with you. I used to hate having to make those kind of preparations at the college where I worked. I much rather did hands-on work like designing web access for the student records on an AS/400 just before I retired or just managing the admin. computer center.

• Anonymous
      November 4, 2006 at 10:23 pm

i disliked today because my sister-in-law just had to start an arguement with me tonight at my mom and dad-in-laws house while my daughter and hubby were out getting dinner-i couldn’t leave because i didn’t have the car keys. and it was about out of body experiences-something i had and she never had!!!:mad: and sunday i have to spend over 4 hours with her again!:eek:

• Anonymous
      November 5, 2006 at 1:07 pm

I like today because I got to sleep as long as I wanted this morning. I slept until 10:40 am., so hard that I was dreaming, and I don’t feel a bit guilty!

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2006 at 2:23 pm

I like today because Ben finally woke up and will be taking me to get my hair done this afternoon! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2006 at 3:59 pm

i like today because i was able to get more then 4 hours of sleep this morning!:)

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2006 at 4:43 pm

๐Ÿ™‚ i like today because i’m almost done doing my monthly IVIG drip and i got to hang out all day with two of my best friends in the whole world, charlie my sheepdog and lauren my nurse.

• Anonymous
      November 11, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Awww, that’s really sweet what you said about your dog and your nurse being your best friends. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2007 at 2:56 pm

I like the way today turned out to be good for a road trip. The day began with snow and now we have sunny and clear weather.

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2007 at 10:27 am

I like today cuz I have a meeting with my friends and we are getting our softball team back together…. gonna coach… would rather play… but sometimes u have to what u gotta do

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2007 at 7:29 am

Hope you have fun as a coach.

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2007 at 11:10 pm

i like today because i got to spend the day with my partner rick who is the best… in philadalphia in a beautiful restaurant, a big bottle of wine and great food…then came home to my other favorite pal, charlie, my sheepdog. also i have decided to keep on feeling good and believing that i will heal. and i will not be consumed by the monster within.:)

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2007 at 1:40 pm

I dislike today because my hubby and i are having major problems-no support from him or his family, when the kids or i need it.:( no communications, argueing alot over nothing, being accused of being lazy all day:( and my babies aren’t getting any dad time. just feeling stuck and having a self pitty party.:(
      I like today because i found out i’m going to be a great aunt!:) and now i have a reason to look for fabric so i can make a baby quilt!

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 1:58 pm

I dislike today, but accept it… it is my 10 year anniversary of being diagnosed with GBS. Nine years ago this same date (2/9) I put my 13 year old cat to sleep. Eight years ago this same date my mother died.

At least my father waited until the following week to die last year – 2/15.

Feeling very lost and lonely today ๐Ÿ™

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 3:25 pm

I am sorry Chrissy, if I was closer I would give you a big hug. Tomorrow is a new day, take care of yourself.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2007 at 1:52 pm

I like today because it is the last day of work this week and the begining of a of a long weekend!

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2007 at 2:07 pm

i liked today because i was able to walk farther then a few days ago. i am also happy that i have enough energy to start organizing our desk—this task might take me a few months to finish, but at least its started.:)

chrissy i hope you are feeling better, BIG HUGS!:)

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2007 at 2:16 pm

I like (love) today because the sun is shining and it’s 50* [I]And[/I] I get to send a big hug to Chrissy ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      February 16, 2007 at 7:04 pm

My Neurologist gave me something different to help me sleep.Hugs to you Chrissy!

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 1:18 am

I love today!Let’s go Racin’…

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 11:44 am

[B]I’m ready for spring tired of this cold weather.[/B]
      [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/dustdemon/SnowFeb-1.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 3:03 pm

[B]I like today because it’s “Sunday Family Dinner Day.” We all take turns cooking every Sunday.It’s always nice to spend time with my family and now my extended family of my 2 daughters-in-law are included.[/B]:) ๐Ÿ™‚ Today is my turn to cook and of course it’s Italian food today.

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2007 at 4:16 pm

I like today because it is Friday.

• Anonymous
      March 2, 2007 at 4:43 pm

I dislike today because we had a suicide at work. Always a messy business for everyone.

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2007 at 10:36 am

I like today because I am going to a baby shower. I just love looking at the cute baby gifts, makes me warm and fuzzy thinking back to when my sons were babies. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 3, 2007 at 11:38 am

I dislike/like today because i made and stood by my decision not to go to my sister-in-laws house (the one who always argues with me, the one who says this gbs stuff is in my mind:mad: ) for a brunch. its ashamed i feel i can’t participate in my other families birthday/brunch celebrations because i feel too stressed when i’m around her.:( i wish i could be there for my father-in-laws birthday.

• Anonymous
      March 5, 2007 at 10:38 pm

Today was busy and I feel like tommorrow should be Friday. Too bad will not be.

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2009 at 11:26 am

I happened to find this thread and decided to bring it back to the top.

I like today b/c the sun is shining and I havent gotten any hate mail from my sister.

I dislike today b/c it’s MONDAY !

Happy week everyone…

Stacey

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2009 at 12:25 pm

I like today because the STEELERS won the Superbowl and got that 6th win/ring for having a great season! Can you tell I am from SIX-burgh?

I dislike today because the State’s resident Rodent said we are going to have 6 more weeks of Winter………4-6 inches of snow coming into this area tomorrow to prove it!

Happy Ground Hog Day from PUNXSUTAWNEY PHIL and me!

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2009 at 1:10 pm

[FONT=Georgia]Hey I’ve got a good rifle you can use if you want to exterminate that groundhog.[/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia]I dislike today because I’ve fell twice today on the stinking ice in my yard, left by the Ice Storm last Tuesday. ๐Ÿ˜ก The first time I wound up falling & sliding down through my yard, then winding up over a small embankment at the end of the yard. [SIZE=6][COLOR=red]Thank You Ice Storm Not ! ๐Ÿ˜ก [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2009 at 2:30 pm

[COLOR=”SeaGreen”][B]NEVER SHOOT THE MESSENGER![/B][/COLOR]

:p

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2009 at 12:44 am

I liked today because it’s now tomorrow and when tomorrow is today, today will be yesterday, and yesterday will be memories that fade away…..
      Remember that commercial on TV?:p
      –Donna

PS: It’s very, very late and I should get some sleep, as you can see…..

• Anonymous
      February 3, 2009 at 1:10 am

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well I would like today if this stinking, stupid Neuropathy Pain would layoff & let me have one peaceful day.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2009 at 11:37 pm

I liked today because a friend drove me downtown to do my errands, saving me the time and exhaustion of pushing my rollator along the snowy roads and sidewalks. As a result, I had energy for the rest of the day, and extra time to do things. I’ve been drinking grape juice for a couple of days, and my GBS headache is gone, my sinuses are clearing and some of the swelling in my legs is gone. All in all, a good day…all my supplies and water are in…just in time for the big snowstorm predicted for this week.
      –Donna ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2009 at 11:44 pm

[SIZE=3][FONT=Tahoma]I liked today because it was sunny & 68 degrees, gave me a chance to do some much needed cleaning. Especially the car which was covered in road salt from the recent, ice & snow thanks to the ice storm.[/FONT][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2009 at 7:48 am

I like today b/c I am off early, it’s gonna be 60 and sunny, and we had an offer on our house after just 5 days on the market.
      (not the best offer but still an offer )
      We’re selling our old house now….not the one we just did all the work to and moved in in May.

I dislike today b/c of this RASH.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2009 at 10:42 am

I like today because it is going to be near 60 and I dislike today because it is raining. So I can not enjoy the warm day! Hope the rain takes some of the salt off the car because it is not going to be done by me!

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2009 at 10:49 am

60 degrees here. Record high for this time of year. The snow is melting and the sun is shining. After a long, cold winter it just doesn’t get any better.
      Here’s to everyone having a wonderful day!

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2009 at 11:11 am

๐Ÿ˜ฎ [FONT=Georgia]I dislike today because it’s raining & everytime it rains my Neuropathy really acts up. Between the numbness getting bad & the needles I just don’t have a very enjoyable day.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      February 12, 2009 at 12:22 am

I liked today because the big blizzard is almost over, and even though all the roads are mush and drifts, I was still able to make it out downtown to do my errands. The trees looked so peaceful again, after all the stress of wind, rain and snow on the boughs and branches. I just felt so cozy, taking my little walk-slog through the snow, wearing my big hooded parka, snow pants and felt-pack boots. ๐Ÿ™‚
      –Donna

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2009 at 8:23 pm

I like today because I got a good report on my mammogram: no biopsy this time…wooo hooo..

I dislike today because: My liver enzymes are still elevated, my triglycerides are over 700 my cholesterol is 228 and they tell me I have to change my diet. What diet, who said anything about a diet..YUCK..

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2009 at 4:47 pm

That’s Great News about your mammo, Sherry!!:D

I disliked yesterday because I was yelled at by an ignorant, bleep bleep, mother at my son’s school. I was only making it clear to her that I was a handicapped person by hanging my placard on my mirror. Well she obviously took offense to the fact that I had a right to park where she had no right to be parked. She felt she had to make herself look like a really big fool by yelling at me, for a few mins, in front of her son, my son, and other kids and parents in the parking lot. I did nothing to provoke this attack, except to be parked across the parking lot from the handicapped spaces, which she and another not handicapped lady parked in. I responded in a polite manner, because I couldn’t believe what this crazy woman was saying to me=I didn’t even know her. I kept my cool and even got in a dig in after she kept calling me a mental case, and yelling to me that I have a mental problem. and this was all very audible to my son and all others still frozen in their tracks in the parking lot. Gee, I have to pick up my son again weds, and as usual she will also be picking up her son, I can’t wait to hear what she has to say to the police officer if she illegally parks again:D It’s soo sad how many ignorant people are in this world!!!

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2009 at 12:54 am

lol..You go Cheryl..

I like today because Joshua is home for spring break for a week and a half.

I dislike today because I let someone talk me into doing something that my instinct told me not to and now I realize it was a mistake and I have probably hurt someone very close to me..

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2009 at 7:18 pm

I like today, I finally came up with a comeback to my husband’s nagging question”If its soo easy why don’t I see you doing it?” since I can’t work, its really hard for me to have a comparison but not anymore! I told him, I don’t see you dealing with a paralyzed body every few months now do I? I would like to see you do that!!!! He didn’t have a comeback for me!!!!:D

my guilt from not working: $$$$
      the look on my hubby’s face after my comeback: priceless!!!:D

the silly things that make me smile!!!

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2009 at 10:02 pm

I like today…because it was better than yesterday, or the day before, or the day before. And I didn’t like those days very much.

PS: For more enlightenment on why :confused: , view my post on :’What Does It Take to Be Happy’, on the GBS Adult Forum.