I just have to share my good news

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 12:58 pm

This post is going to be about me and not Emily. Hope ya don’t mind. It’s not CIDP related either but I don’t care because I feel like screaming from the rooftops.

Men…not sure if you want to read this…it’s female stuff.

I had a pretty bad scare a few months ago. I had a pap come back with some rare cells. I did the research & 60% of women who have these cells show up end up with cancer. So needless to say, I was pretty scared and certain that I had it.

On Monday I went to have a test done, called a colposcopy. The dr did a biopsy of 2 suspicious areas on my cervix & of my uterus & told me it would take 2 weeks to get the results back.

Well, he surprised me & called this morning with the results. He said that the pathologist called him & I am all good! There are no cancer cells – no pre-cancer cells…NOTHING!

I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I was really scared.

I just had to share that news. I’ve called everyone I know this morning to tell them. I am just so relieved & happy. I even cried on the phone with the dr. And I DO NOT do that!

I hope everyone has as good of a day as I am having.
      Kelly (relieved)

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 1:09 pm

Kelly ,

I’m so happy for you, that’s the best news ever.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Shirley

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 1:26 pm

Kelly,
      I was very happy to see your post! You should shout from the rooftops with your news. Too close for comfort. Believe me when I say it wouldn’t be a fun experience to go thru. Come to the tavern and celebrate tonight with Kenny.

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Let me tell you…I feel like a new woman. A HUGE weight was lifted off my shoulders this morning.

Thanks all!
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 2:41 pm

Kelly Congratulations. While you continue to celebrate here and over the weekend, I just want to tell you thank you for sharing and showing that not all results of those tests are a bad thing. They can also give you peace of mind and let you worry about other important things too! We all have worries but you just made mine a little lighter to by sharing some [B]good news[/B]! Just give Emily a great big hug and kiss and tell her you love her! I am sure she enjoys seeing you smile it gives her hope! [B]Stay possitive! Attitude is contagious![/B]

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 2:43 pm

Kelly-it is about time you had some good news–so glad the doctor was able to call you so soon-that waiting for the news is really scary stuff-so glad it was good and that you shared it with us. You’re always helping and encouraging us-now we can celebrate the relief you must really feel. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Emma

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 2:49 pm

Kelly, That is Huge News!!!!:) I’m sooo happy for you!! Huge Hugs To You and Emily, too!!:D

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 6:27 pm

Kelly Great News ๐Ÿ™‚
      I had a colposcopy done last year and they had to freeze my cervices because of inflammation and I had go back again in March and in a few months I will have to go back to make sure everything is OK. Because I had some bad pap test last year and the year before so every six month so far I have to get it done. My Dr says if you don’t get a call then everything is fine. But I wish I would get the phone call to reassure me. I hope it is the last time I get a colposcopy.

So Awesome news ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 10:27 pm

GREAT NEWS! THANKS FOR SHARING! I have to have an endometerial biopsy and hope that I too get that good news call. What a huge relief you must feel. I am so happy for you!
      Denise

• July 25, 2008 at 10:55 pm

Well,
      You probably don’t need me to post since we already have talked so many times today, but anyway, yeah!!!!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      July 25, 2008 at 11:36 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Kelly that’s great news, I’m not embarrassed to post here as my wife went through all kinds of things like this. [/SIZE][/FONT]