I Heard From Miami Girl

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 1:24 pm

Hi family,
      Some of you don’t know “miami girl” and others will remember that she was so grief-stricken by her sister’s death she left our forum.

I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she was having an IVIG infusion done, almost finished and ready to be unhooked, so it was a bad time to call.

She said she’d call me another day so we can talk longer. She did menntion that she wants to come back to our forum.

I think she’s alright, but some of us know what you go through when you lose a loved one, so much a part of you you don’t know if you can go on without them.

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 1:34 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Thanks for the update Liz, I had been wondering about her. I hope for the best for her, I know the heart break of losing a loved one.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 9:10 pm

Thanks Liz, I too was wondering what happened to her. When you talk to her again tell her she is in my daily prayers.

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 10:08 pm

Please tell her hello for me, too ! I can so understand her loss.

Nice to see you here yourself, Liz. You must be enjoying your new home.

take care,
      Stacey

• Anonymous
      August 16, 2008 at 11:43 pm

Thanks for the update Liz!! Please send her my best as well! Hope to see her on again soon. Nice to see you again Liz!! How’s that sunshine feel?:) Take Care!!

I Heard From Miami Girl

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2008 at 10:01 am

Hello family,
      I let the holidays go by because I knew how heartbreaking they would be, but I emailed Miami Girl yesterday and got a reply from her. She doesn’t know when she’ll come back to our forum, she’s very overwhelmed trying to get her sister’s house packed up and one of her sister’s cats is very frightened, runs and hides and has not been caught yet. I know many of us understand the love for a pet, so until this kitty can be caught, Miami Girl goes back and forth to feed him. Once this kitty is caught so the house can be put up for sale, I think Miami Girl can start taking care of herself.
      Liz

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2008 at 10:59 am

Liz,
      I am so glad you heard from her, as I thought about her a lot during the holidays. But since I had overnight company constantly for 10 days, I did not get a chance to try to contact her. Loved having a houseful for that long, but began to feel like I was running a restaurant! Glad the holidays are over, but even though I was exhausted most of the time, it was nice to have all of my siblings, their families, & my own children here that much, first time in 20 years, & probably never again. Needless to say, I have been sleeping a lot!
      Pam

• January 5, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Thanks for letting us know Liz!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      January 5, 2008 at 12:58 pm

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Thanks for the Update ! 😉 [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      January 17, 2008 at 7:48 pm

Liz, I just read your update on Miami Girl. Thank you for sharing it. Like many others, I have wondered and worried about her.

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      January 18, 2008 at 1:34 pm

I think it is so wonderful how we try to keep in touch with each other. Priceless 🙂

• Anonymous
      January 19, 2008 at 1:23 am

If she hasn’t captured the cat by now, she might want to see if she can borrow a “haveaheart” trap from a vet. The trap will not hurt the cat.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5489/ahavahart2doortrapshf9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]