I different question

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 2:40 pm

Just wondering where does everyone live. I live center nd. Is there anybody else that lives near hear.

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 3:50 pm

i live right outside of philadelphia, pa. we gbs’ers are everywhere. nice to meet you.
      deb

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 4:20 pm

Nebraska here.. great to meet you!!!!

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 4:35 pm

Heading on south to Oklahoma City!

P.S. I think there was a thread started once on the Lighter Side section about where we are all from.

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 6:52 pm

Hi all I live in Gainesville Florida and we are getting hot lol

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 7:15 pm

I am originally from Kokomo Indiana. I am currently in Findlay OH and going to be in Allison Park PA for a summer barn job.

Tonya Correll

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 8:11 pm

Hello and Welcome!

I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The city that has been voted #1 city to live in by Atlas Magazine!

Tonya, Allison Park is not that far from me. Enjoy your Summer here. One area in the survey that this area lost score in is Climate. Not many days with blue skies. 72% of our days are cloudy. But still wear your sun screen! I hope you will be here and can attend one of the area horse shows. Especially the larger one in Hartwood Acres. In past years many well know riders have attended. Sorry I don’t have a show date for you.

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 9:55 pm

We’re just outside San Diego, CA. A nice place to live.
      Trudy, natesmom

• Anonymous
      April 26, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Here is a site I have looked at that shows where a lot of GBS/CIDP’ers are from.

[url]http://www.frappr.com/aboutgbs[/url]

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2007 at 12:10 am

Heading back to the midwest again…i’m just up the road from Tonya, in Sylvania, Ohio. just west of Toledo.:D

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2007 at 10:43 am

Hello We live about 20 miles south of Lansing,MI the town is called Charlotte.Its a pretty nice town could always be warmer though

• Anonymous
      April 27, 2007 at 11:37 am

I see now I should put this on a different place. I was just hoping there would be somebody in this area that could answer question about which doctor that are the best around to go too.

• Anonymous
      April 28, 2007 at 11:12 am

[COLOR=”SeaGreen”][B]hey Deb, I’m outside of Philly also near Ambler/Lower Gwynedd. It’s green and quiet.

Pittsburgh rules also. Great town and a lot of fun. Beautiful baseball park.[/B][/COLOR]:cool:

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 6:48 am

Hi everyone

I live way way way down under in Pukekohe, Auckland, New Zealand so bit far to drop in for a coffee and chit chat but this is the next best thing ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 12:06 pm

Hi, I live in Laurel, Mississippi.

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 1:07 pm

Ann Arbor, Michigan for me. Home of the Michigan Wolverines. Former resident of Pittsburgh, Pa. and I have to agree that it was a great place to live.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 2:37 pm

I live in Louisville, Ohio, a small town in NE Ohio. It’s pretty and has been around since the mid 1800’s.

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 5:00 pm

[B]I live in the Northern part of New Jersey right across from New York City[/B]

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 6:38 pm

That site is cool but it moves too fast. I added us to it though.
      I noticed there are a lot more GBSr’s on the East Coast than the West Coast. I wonder if there is anything to that?
      Trudy, natesmom

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 11:42 pm

My GBS started in Morro Bay California about 80 miles north of Santa Barbara in March 2004. We moved to Cibolo Texas about 20 miles north/east of San Antonio in May 2006. Texas isn’t bad, but I hope to get back to California some day.
      John

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2007 at 9:10 pm

Ann,

We are neighbors of a sort. I am just north of Mpls.

Cathy

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2007 at 9:37 pm

It nice to see someone a little close. Even if not for the best of reasons. I have family in Brainerd. I think that’s the it’s spelled

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2007 at 9:44 pm

close enough. do you have a buddy list? if so add me

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2007 at 9:48 pm

I’m not sure how to do that

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2007 at 9:54 pm

Have you read my post to your son’s story? I have chosen to allow emails so you can contact me throught that if you wish. and please read my response to your son.

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2007 at 1:12 am

Malta Ohio, a little place in southeastern ohio

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2007 at 4:09 am

i live in the land of gods…..INDIA…:)
      SRIDHAR REDDY.

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2007 at 4:11 am

Were Ever We Are We R Close To U……..feel It We R Close Through This Site…………..:d

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2007 at 4:02 am

Hello everyone, I live on the tiny island of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 14, 2007 at 12:35 am

Hello,
      I have not posted in quite some time. Cheryl, I am in West Salem, Ohio. I think we are almost neighbors!!
      Bonnie:cool:

• Anonymous
      May 15, 2007 at 12:18 am

Hoover, AL ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2007 at 11:15 am

I live in a rural area of South Eastern Ohio, near a town called Duncan Falls.
      The nearest city is Zanesville, and we are about 60 miles from Columbus.
      Linda Garrett

• Anonymous
      May 16, 2007 at 11:46 pm

Hi Linda,
      havn’t heard from you in forever. Hope things are going well. and Anne..since I live in Malta and you live in Malta can I come and visit you. ๐Ÿ˜€ I think your Malta might be a little more interesting than mine.

Sherry

• May 18, 2007 at 9:15 pm

I live in Selfoss town near Reykjavik, Iceland