I did it

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 1:06 am

This is for everyone that wished me luck at school. Gary O Jim and Jeff Linda Angel2nd class, Iowagal, Cody Stanley,Cara922,Pablo ,Dawn Kevies Mom and anyone else that wished me luck. I made the deans list with a 99 average. I also received an award for perfect attendance. I still have 6 more months to go . Hopefully I will still keep up the good grades. I know I am studying hard and it does not come as easy for me as it did when I was in high school. I am really beating the younger kids in their grades. Thanks everyone for the support.

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 7:30 am

Awesome !!!!!!

My Mom always told me “you can do anything you set your mind to”. Easier said than done.

Congrats and keep up the good work !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 11:16 am

WOW here is proof that it can be done if you use your brain and work for what you want. I know it has not been easy but you did a great job of proving it can be done! Wow and you did it in style! GO GIRL! We are all so proud of you!

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 11:44 am

Congratulations!!
      I’m very happy for you.

• March 23, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Awesome job!!!
      Dawn
      Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 1:35 pm

That Is Just AWESOME, Sandy!!!!!!!:cool: Keep Up The Great Job and Positive Energy!!!!:D

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 1:59 pm

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]You are my new hero!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations and keep taking good care of yourself.:D
      Linda[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 1:59 pm

See what hard work and determination can do! Keep it up, we are cheering for you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 2:21 pm

GREAT NEWS and well deserved!

Would you be able to post your presentation for us to see? This kind of info needs to be shared.

Paul

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 7:16 pm

I will see if I can figure out how to down load my power point. If not maybe you can walk me through it since you are so well on the computer. I went from working in a bakery to taking care of my husband to going to school. Before about all I knew how to do on the computer was spread sheets and email but I am learning. When the instructor asked my weakness I told her I am stupid on the computer. She told me not to call myself that because I have never been taught.

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Anybody that would like to view my powerpoint I can forward it to you in an email just let me know your email in a private message. I could not figure out how to post it on the web. I am very computer illiterate before school I had worked in a bakery and we only got on the web to check the ad and I would order from the warehouse. I can do spreadsheets and that is about it but I am learning. My husband was the computer whiz.If anybody can send me a private message telling me how to do I would appreciate it. Thanks

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2009 at 9:55 pm

[size=”5″][/size]
      [COLOR=”DarkGreen”][SIZE=”5″]Wow! That’s Great News!! Keep Up The Good Work![/SIZE][/COLOR] ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2009 at 1:27 am

Great job & congrats!

Kelly

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2009 at 1:54 pm

Hi,
      It is so good to see you are staying with our forum and that you are strong enough to move forward with your life. The marks you got are great, if you did it one time you can do it another, but remember the important thing to strive for is to do your best.
      [IMG]http://yfrog.com/5scongratscg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2009 at 3:44 pm

yeah….you go girl!! see we can do it. I am being fitted for my nursing student uniform on sunday, and I start clinical rotation in may. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2009 at 3:14 am

Hi everyone it has been a while since I posted. I am still in school and I have 3 and 1/2 months to go. I will go on my externship in the first part of Sept. I am still maintaining my 4.0. My birthday was really hard Iwas so depressed I could not concentrate on my test and made a 78. I studied really hard on the other tests and brought it back up to a 97. We have one test a week in each module. They count 1/3 of your grade. I took myself off of the antidepressant pills and my teacher said that was the problem when you are depressed you cannot concentrate. It even effected my blood pressure. I am back on zoloft and taking a low dose blood pressure medicine. It has been 6 months since my husband passed away I did not think I would still be depressed so I quit taking the zoloft. My Dr. said I need to take at least for a year after. I have still been reading some of the inf. on the forums about once a week. Thanks for listening.

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2009 at 6:55 am

Way to go! See! You did it~ And I am so happy for you! Keep up the good work and 6 more months will be here soon! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2009 at 10:30 am

I love this thread it has show me so much can be done when you are so determined and challenge yourself! Keep up the good work! Looking back I know you have to see what you have accomplished with a little hard work! I bet your family and friends are SO PROUD of you! Keep us posted! I love upbeat threads like this. Don’ be in such a hurry to get off the meds. Give them time to work and let your body get used to them. Healing take a long time and a broken heart take the longest to heal! ((((HUGS)))) ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2009 at 10:54 am

Wow! You are an example for us all. Good for you! Keep up the good work and enjoy some down time…sounds like you’ve earned it.

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2009 at 1:06 am

I have been working hard and need to enjoy some down time. Tommorrow evening I will be going to my neices high school graduation party and I hope I set an example for her that it is never to late to further your education. I hop she does not wait till she is 50 like I did to go back to school. Thanks everyone for all the encouraging words.

• Anonymous
      June 4, 2009 at 6:28 am

That’s fantastic Cookie! You are a real inspiration to me. I was hoping things were going well with you. ๐Ÿ™‚