how much is too much….

• October 24, 2009 at 10:17 pm

how much stress is too much? and when should a person start to worry?

I am under a [U]tremendous[/U] amount of stress and things are twitching. My cheeks..you can see them twitching…legs, feet. Pain is worse. Worried it will become worse but not sure what or when to consider that a problem if that makes sense. Meaning resids flaring up big time or a real problem. Just keep an eye on things I guess.

*sigh*

thanks all

• October 25, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I am probably the wrong person to ask since we had a bad experience, but…………… After our 1st dx, things were going good until about 6 months later. Everyone, docs, the site, etc. assured me it was residuals, stress etc. After about 3 more months, I finally demanded another ncv and it was without a doubt a relapse, no more gbs, we were now cidp. On the other hand, soooooo many w/gbs do have symptoms for a while that are just residuals. One thing in your favor, you have had gbs for a while, and you know what to look for, we were only 6 months into it so cidp was a real possibility. Good luck. I would say wait another month or so and if not better, ask for ncv. Of course YOU know your body best and will make the right decision if need be. Good luck, prayers sent your way.
      Dawn Kevies mom