Hotel Reservation Problems/transportation, Feedback/advice

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Hello,
      I just wanted to say a few things about trying to make a reservation at Indian Lakes Resort. The first time I called, I was told there were no rooms available and that was end of August I called. The second time, the person I talked to told me they had no booking for our foundation in early November. The third time I called, I got a confirmed reservation for a handicap room (I am in a wheelchair). A few days ago my roomy called the resort and was told there were no handicap rooms available. Our foundation stepped in to help and I’ve been assured I will get a handicap room.

If you are able to manage in a regular room, PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A HANDICAP ROOM AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM OTHERS LIKE ME WHO REALLY NEED IT. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HANDICAP ROOM AND CAN DO WITHOUT IT, PLEASE TELL THE RESERVATIONS DESK YOU ARE WILLING TO CHANGE IF NEED BE.

TRANSPORTATION,
      I am using GO AIRPORT EXPRESS for my transportation because they provide vans with wheelchair lifts, as well as regular transportation. They charge $45.00 one way, plus $6.00 more if you want them to meet you with a sign. They service both O’Hare and Midway airports. I found them by googling them and putting in Chicago airport transportation or the airport itself for transportation.