Hmm! Could I be coming out of the attack? I sure hope so!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 8:50 am

Hmm! Yesterday and this morning I have noticed my hands are not burning as bad as they have been. I have been since June dealing with that nasty hand pain. Felt like I placed my hands in a frying pain. And it was constant pain. Have uped the Neurontin now and taking 1500mgs of it.
      So it’s either the Neurontin working or I am starting to come out of the residual that I was in! I hope I’m coming out of this! Would be nice to be coming out of this!
      Let’s just say the past two days I have felt like I have had instant relief from pain. Ohhhh and it feels so good! 😀 And have had two decent nights of sleep this week! Good Good!
      Sure hope this pace keeps going in good than bad! Nice cool rainy day too and I love rain!
      Well off to my canning of pickles today. Sweet fig pickles and I am dehydrating figs today also. That takes a few days doing that! But I make fig candy. They taste like dates after they get dried. and you place a walnut in the center and roll the fig in confectioner sugar. Freeze them in the freezer and when you want to serve some candies at Christmas and Thanks-giving you have one already made treat. Sometimes I even add coconut!
      Have a great day everyone!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 9:17 am

Awesome!! I hope your hands continue to feel good!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 9:25 am

🙂 Linda. what did you find out at the Dr. If you posted it I missed it. I told ya’ll the other day I have a hard time remembering which sites I npost on:o It’s the drugs:eek:
      I am so glad to hear about your hands getting better. See time heals all. Hardest thing to remember!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 10:14 am

Cathy, at the top of the forum, you will see “Today’s Posts”. If you want to keep current on what was posted each day, you can click on that and it brings up all the posts for that day. It beats having to scroll through all the threads. Hope this helps you navigate the site a little easier.

Have a great day!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 11:19 am

Janet,
      Thanks, I am trying to learn this whole process. I am a little computer ilitereate.:p

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 5:34 pm

It’s been a really good day for me today. No nasty fatigue doping off to sleep in the recliner. Actually cleaned a few rooms. And got myself a good dinner tonight. Hands are not as bad as they have been.
      And today the one leg that is very badly damaged with nerve damage and I have barely been able to feel anything in that leg except for tight band feeling. Hard to explain but one leg is worse than the other leg. Both legs have nerve damage. But my left leg has been the worst.
      Right after my surgery on my spine, I actually was getting feeling back in that leg from the surgery. Then the attack came on my nervous system. Both of my legs would shake and buckle even sitting on a toilet. Could not even get up off the toilet without having to pull on something to get me up. And then my legs got all dead feeling. Arms too but legs caught it bad!
      Don’t know if I’m getting a nerve coming back to life or if one is trying to die. But underneath my foot it keeps twitching and I can feel something. I can feel it twitching like it is a live nerve. Not a dead one!
      So weird! I wonder what our doctors are thinking when we tell them something like this! 😀 Poor doctors! Or should I say poor me!

• Anonymous
      August 27, 2008 at 5:36 pm

I posted in I have an appointment today! Basically still waiting but some things are going to get done this month. No more waiting on a few things. Except for getting into Duke! Hugs