Hi, again

• March 19, 2008 at 10:58 am

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I have been on. I wanted to say Hi, and hope everyone is doing well.

What happened to the chat room? Gone forever? It was a nice way to share information about GBS with new members instantly.

Well, I”ll be watching the new threads and hope I can contribute.

Greg

• Anonymous
      March 19, 2008 at 12:21 pm

The chat room has been gone for some time, due to some hackers.
      What brings you back after such a long time?

• March 19, 2008 at 1:30 pm

Well, I have been having problems with CIDP and hope I can learn more and maybe contribute with what happening with me.

I would welcome anyone who has been gone to come back and share their stories on how they are doing.

Greg

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2008 at 8:56 pm

[B]Greg My Honeybunch,

Where have you been hiding? I miss you so much. Sorry to hear that you have had no progress with CIDP. Drop me an e-mail once in awhile so we can catch up on things. How’s Jen? Beautiful as ever I bet.

I have a fractured disc in my lumbar and have been laid up now for 3 weeks.Taking percocet for the pain, it helps alot. So much has happened, married off my oldest son Mike and my youngest son Dan. Now I need to get the middle one Jeff married.

Welcome back sweetie.:) Would you still like to run away with me to Tahiti?[/B]

• March 24, 2008 at 11:17 am

Thank you for the welcome back. Time is going by too fast these days. I just noticed marguerite’s passing. I’m stunned and sad.

How did you hurt your back? I hope you heal quickly. Congrats on Mike & Dan’s weddings.

Jen is about to enter her last year in middle school. She is growing up so fast. She’s on the honor roll. I’m so proud of her.

Cidp is hitting me pretty hard right now. Tahiti sounds like a great place right now.

Greg

• Anonymous
      March 24, 2008 at 12:22 pm

[QUOTE=greg giddings]Thank you for the welcome back. Time is going by too fast these days. I just noticed marguerite’s passing. I’m stunned and sad.

How did you hurt your back? I hope you heal quickly. Congrats on Mike & Dan’s weddings.

Jen is about to enter her last year in middle school. She is growing up so fast. She’s on the honor roll. I’m so proud of her.

Cidp is hitting me pretty hard right now. Tahiti sounds like a great place right now.

Greg[/QUOTE]

[B]Greg, you can run away with me to Tahiti anytime baby. Thanks for the Congrats on Mike and Dan’s weddings. Marge’s passing was very hard on me as she was the best thing that happened in my life, we became best friends and sisters through the years. She would stay up all night talking to me after Frank passed away, I don’t know what I would have done without her.She loved you too, please know that.

It must be so wonderful that Jen is doing so well and on the honor roll.

So sorry that the damn CIDP is so bad. I sent you a private e-mail.

Take care of yourself Honeybunch, I miss you.:) [/B]