Hey Stormy!

• Anonymous
      May 1, 2009 at 11:09 pm

Hey Stormy! Nice to see you again here! You mentioned in a posting about not being able to wear a bra because of pain! I get that too! When I am at home I go with no bra and wear sweatshirts alot. Thank goodness I don’t have huge knocker boobs! LOL!
      And when I go out I wear a bra but am constantly pulling and tugging the thing the entire time! Us women sure do have to go through alot of bull in life! We have to paint our nails, get our hair done, wear those stinken bras, not to mention the monthly things unless we had a hysterectomy. But then our bladders fail and we get stuck still wearing monthly things.
      And the man can walk around the house flashing his boobs and it’s no big deal! Get’s up in the mornings and brushes his hair and teeth and off he goes! We on the other hand have to deal with women stuff! What a pain sometimes! I go to bed at night in sweats and have to wear a night gown. Hubby puts his drawers on and goes to sleep. He complains he is cold with the AC and because I have a gown on I sweat! LOL! Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 2, 2009 at 7:27 pm

wow..isn’t that the truth. I really can’t understand why I am having this pain right now. I have been on muscle relaxers for two weeks and it eased it up but now it is back full force. I know my bra’s aren’t too small but it feels like I can’t breath. I have no idea what I am going to do because unfortunately I definitely need a bra. So, all you men should just feel blessed.

Sherry

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2009 at 5:57 am

Hi Sherry! Have you got a Hiatial Hernia. Many people get them but they can cause pain in that area. A respiratory infection too with alot of coughing can also aggitate that area. Anyway! I hope you start feeling better soon and your pain goes away. Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2009 at 11:41 pm

As a matter of fact I do have a hiatial hernia and have had for years. This isn’t that kind of pain. I cannot figure out why I am having this. Someday maybe it will go away. I’ll just wait and see.

• Anonymous
      May 4, 2009 at 5:11 am

I started out several years ago with a small Hiatial Hernia. And then later on started getting chest pain and sometimes when I moved to my side I get hurting some aweful. When they did the endoscopy that Hernia went from a small one to a very large one. The small ones cause very little problems. But the large ones can be a pain in the A!
      Right now they have me on medication for it and said if the medication does not work then the only other option will be surgery. I just don’t feel like having another surgery right now and have chosen to try the medication for a while. Trying my best to wait until the fall before I do anything. Hate going into a hospital right here in the beginning of summer! So I am going to wait as long as I can. But if your hernia has gotten large it might be your culprit. A large hernia too can aggrivate the lungs and cause a person respiratory problems also. Hope this helps. It might not be your hernia causing the pain but might be worse checking into. Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      May 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm

Thanks Linda,
      I know it’s not my hernia, my hernia is to the point where I have to be very careful when I eat because I can’t swallow sometimes. Food will get stuck and not go any futher which can be dangerous but I have learned how to be careful. I am supposed to take medicine but as usual can’t afford it so i just wait. It is to the point where they want to do surgery but I keep putting it off. I am pretty sure this is due to the inflammation , ear infection, vertigo, and all that stuff that is going on right now. I am calling the doctor again tomorrow because I just finished medication last week and already having ear trouble..what a life..lol. But hey it could be worse.

take care everyone.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2009 at 5:33 pm

I just saw the doctor yesterday and got placed on more meds for my CODP! But it was some strong medication. Not wheezing today like I have been all week.
      Just hope you get to feeling better! Ohh! Go into Ken’s photo section and a few pages back I have something funny in there. Thought you could use a laugh! Sometimes we need just a tiny bit of cheering up!
      May you get well soon! Hugs
      Linda H