Hey Jeff

• Anonymous
      January 23, 2009 at 8:14 am

Jeff,
      I’ve been wondering how you’re doing and if the paricarditis is improving. Wishing you the best.
      Linda

• Anonymous
      January 24, 2009 at 7:11 pm

Hi Linda: Thanks so much for asking. I am doing well. The paracarditis did not effect my heart at all and the virus is gone. I had a cold again last week so it has been an ugly winter for me virus wise, but I am better again and did some gardening this afternoon. Before GBS I had not time for it, though we have a half acre of gardens my wife as built up, but now I love getting out there and working for a little while. I hope you are doing well Linda with all you are going through. Jeff

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2009 at 4:53 am

Gardening? WOW! That’s very cool! I’d love to be able to do something with our land but the most I can manage right now is to keep the flowers watered near the door, the rest have to manage on their own. Fortunately Impatients are very hardy flowers so they don’t need much attention from me. What kinds of flowers do you have Jeff and where do you live that anything is growing right now? I mean I’ve got stuff started inside – tomatoes and more impatients, but it’s too cold to be outside planting right now. 😮

My husband has had quite a few viruses this winter as well, I think I don’t get them as much because I get IVIg every week. I rarely get sick now. Its kind of an expensive cure though… :rolleyes: Glad to hear you are doing well with no permanent effects from the virus. That can be pretty scary and as I mentioned a friend of mine is still having problems from his attack 10 years or so ago.

Take care of yourself Jeff!

Julie

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2009 at 5:22 am

Jeff,
      Glad you are up and about. It’s still a little too cold to much in the way of gardening here is in sunny Florida. At least that’s what I’m telling my wife.

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2009 at 7:52 pm

We have mostly rock gardens and my job is to be weeder extrordinaire-I get to do the cutting, chopping, weeding etc. Mostly I can do it on a garden bench we got so I can sit most ofthe time. It was 68 here in Colorado for a few days last week so I got in some weeding. Today it is 12 so I am under the blankets doing my reading. Jeff