Here’s my story regarding my experience with CIDP

• Anonymous
      September 7, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Greetings.

I discovered this forum a few weeks back and this is my first post. I was officially diagnosed with CIDP back in February of 2010, but my story begins several months prior to that so I decided to share my story with you all detailing the ups and downs I experienced with this disease.

It is rather long (about 9 pages using MS Word), so I take no offense with those of you who don’t wish to spend the time to read it.

Initially, I wrote it last week to keep for myself as a reminder just how difficult my journey was to get to the point where I am now but I hope it can help others who have very similar experiences.

https://sites.google.com/site/myexperiencewithcidp/

• Anonymous
      September 7, 2010 at 6:22 pm

emitch,

Wow, what a story! That was a rough journey you had this past year. Sounds like you made it a rough journey for the staff also.
      You have made a great recovery.
      Congratulations on the weight loss.
      Wishing you continued improvement.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      September 7, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Thanks for posting the story of your experience; I read every word and identified with much of it, as all of us can.
      Yes, there comes a time when our instinct to survive and heal solidifies into desperate action, and we do our utmost to overcome whatever is holding us back. We battle the same foe daily, and gaining ground is a terribly hard win.
      There’s a lot that people could learn from your story once it’s published and the public get another accurate testimony of what happens to a person with GBS-CIDP.
      Glad you got the right treatment in time, and that your health is improving now. Wishing you continued success,
      –Donna

• Anonymous
      September 8, 2010 at 9:22 am

Your story is truly a blessing. Most of us have had a lot of similiar issues that we can relate to. I hope you recovery continues and you return to where you need to be.