Here’s a Nice Way to Get Woke Up ! Read This

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 1:52 am

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Well I’m wondering what next ? I was almost asleep tonight when I felt something crawling up my arm. I brushed it off & got up out of the bed & turned on the light. 😮 There laying on top of the cover was a stinking spider, you better believe it didn’t take me very long to kill that spider either. What a rude awakening, :confused: I’m just wondering if anyone else ever had this happen to them. Now I may not be able to go back to sleep. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 10:37 am

OH you had a rude awakening but you have given me night mares! I don’t like spiders and snakes! I seen 2 snakes this Summer. Hubby has been on meds now for 30 days for a bee sting he received while working in the yard. That has been a nightmare. The neighbor just come over and sprayed the nest in the ground for us. I enjoyed this Summer! Just because I was able to do more in the yard this year. I am looking forward to doing more this Fall than I was able to last year! Enjoy the Seasons! Kill the spiders! 😮 I bet Liz has a Halloween pic for Halloween with a spider in it.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 11:16 am

Hello Terry,
      Not on the bed, but one time I came home from a vacation, opened the door and sitting on my breakfast bar was a GIANT spider. I don’t know if it was a tarantula, but it was that big.

[IMG]http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6733/spidervn4.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 6:10 pm

Your story about the spider reminded me of the eve of my wedding! I was laying in bed nervous as heck anyway and I felt something crawling on me! 😮 I swiped it away and it was an “ugly” June Bug which clunked on the floor. Creeped me out too as I am not a bug or spider girl! For those not familiar with June bugs (I don’t know the scientific name) they are brown and about an inch long with sort of pincher looking things on the front. I needed my wonderful husband bug killer of 20 years that nght! I woke up the household with the scream and my brothers weren’t real happy with me but they got em! 😀

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 7:58 pm

[SIZE=3]Is this what you were refering to.[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.wwmag.net/images/junebug.GIF[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 8:57 pm

yuck! I hate spiders–scared to death of them. everynight before I go to bed I check every corner of me room and pull back the sheets to make sure one is not lurking some place.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2007 at 8:57 pm

yuck! I hate spiders–scared to death of them. everynight before I go to bed I check every corner of me room and pull back the sheets to make sure one is not lurking some place.

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2007 at 7:00 am

Yep, that is what they look like….I swear it was as big as the one on the computer screen! No really they are about an inch but still ugly bugs and they fly….creepy 😮

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2007 at 8:58 am

All the Time Terry! Even in the day time. There are sooo many spiders around this place, I can’t even count them-most are too fast to squash!
      My daughter had an allergic reaction to a spider bite when she was 3, to this day she hates and is afraid of what spiders can do to her. She had to be treated at a hospital and was the quietess little ragdoll I had ever seen back then-she wouldn’t even eat her favorite popcicle, she just laid near me and slept all day and all night. Boy that was a time I don’t want to revisit with either of my kids again.
      Looking around the room right now, you have to wonder where they all are hiding, or prowling.:eek: Because they aren’t up on the ceiling where they usually hangout.
      Terry, just know you probably don’t have a bed bug problem with spiders hanging out around your bed;)

• Anonymous
      October 8, 2007 at 10:50 am

I only had one nightmare during my entire life. I was living in Guam and was three or four years old. I dreamt that there were bugs crawling over me, literally a bug on every inch of my body. I woke up screaming and my parents came into the room and took me into their bed for the rest of the night. A couple of years ago, I told my Mom about the nightmare and she had a different recollection of the events. In Guam there are a lot of bugs. In order to keep roaches and bugs out of your bed, you put the feet of the bed into tuna cans filled with kerosene. It keeps the bugs from crawling into bed with you. My mom said that she found that the kerosene had evaporated in two of the tuna cans, and it appeared that it wasn’t just a nightmare, but it was reality.

Sweet dreams!

• Anonymous
      March 9, 2008 at 3:56 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Just found this thread and it reminded me of a close encounter with a Palmetto bug, shudder.
      Think flying giant Cockroach.
      Was living in Houston at the time and always carried around a can of Coke. Set it down while i did some painting, reached for it and just as i was about to bring it to my lips, out crawled a guess what? 😮
      There was a scream heard ’round the world.
      After that i always poured my Coke in to a glass.
      Where’s a gecko when you need one?
      Veronica[/SIZE][/FONT][IMG][IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh47/oldbat2ccats/Oldbat.gif[/IMG][/IMG]