HELP Dr. Dennis Mosier son Andrew kidnapped.

• April 16, 2011 at 12:31 am

My Neurologist, Dr. Dennis Mosier, shared the story of his son’s kidnapping with me today after my appointment. He asked for prayer and asked if my wife and I knew of anyone in Colorado who might could help. The link to his story by the local ABC affiliate follows [HTML]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8026556[/HTML].

His son’s name is Andrew Mosier and is suspected to have been kidnapped by his ex-wife’s brother and taken to Colorado.

Please pray for Dr. Mosier (strength and peace) and for the safe return of Andrew.

If you are in Colorado, please be watchful for Andrew, spread the news to your friends and churches, and contact authorities if you have any information.

Dr. Mosier has not only been a caring Neurologist, but has been a strong advocate, encourager, and friend throughout my CIDP journey. Please help him out …

Thank you my friends.

Gary

• April 16, 2011 at 11:08 am

Gary,
      I will pray for his son’s return.

• Anonymous
      April 16, 2011 at 1:58 pm

That is terrible & scary.

We will pray for the safe return of his son.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      April 19, 2011 at 4:06 am

Its very horrible to hear.. I am also father of a daughter; I can understand his state of mind. Definitely we shall pray for the safe and early return of his son..

• February 6, 2012 at 12:22 pm

At my last appointment Dr. Mosier told me he has his son back. It was quite a story (awful). Praise God Andrew has been returned to his father.

Thank you all for your prayers… God listens and still is in the prayer answering business…

Gary

• Anonymous
      February 7, 2012 at 1:31 am

Thank you for the update. It was nice to see a happy ending