Hello from Beth

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2008 at 3:32 am

Welcome to all the new comers. You have found a great support group that shares a lot of knowledge and wisdom.
      I haven’t been on line much since getting out of the hospital. So,, this is a quick update.
      I’m now getting plasmaphresis every other week, two treatments each time. It is helping. I’m not using the walker in the h ouse and have less pain, pins, and needles. My feet are the worst part of me at this time.
      I still can not drive and Dave does most things yet, but I feel as if I am getting stronger and have more energy. this is the most positive I have felt in a very long time.
      I have needed several blood transfusions, so am scheduled for a bone marrow bx on Wed the 10th. I’m aslo to have a sleep apnea study done sometime this month. My left eye has been bleeding and I go to MD on Mon.
      I do think of all of you and say a prayer for you each dsay. I read the posts freq, but do not always have the energy to post myself.

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2008 at 3:56 am

🙂 Sounds like you have come a long way in just a couple months! That is great news beth.. And you sound a lot lot more upbeat about your potential gains.. great news… dean

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2008 at 9:57 am

Beth,
      Prayers for you that you keep improving.
      Shirley

• September 5, 2008 at 10:39 am

Beth,
      So nice to hear from you! Glad to hear things are looking up. Praying for you and that things keep improving!!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2008 at 10:47 am

Beth, I am glad things are looking up for you. Just hearing that you feel more positive than you have in a long time is great news. I am continuing to pray for your recovery and am sending lots of well wishes.