Haven’t Been Around For A Few Days

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 11:22 am

Hi Everyone,

I haven’t been around for a few days because more tragedy has struck in my life again. My Aunt was killed in a car accident in Florida a few days ago. I am destroyed over this, she was more like a Mom to me. So once again can I ask for some prayers for my Aunt Carol. I am trying to get through this and I know I will, but geez how much more can I take

Thank You

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 11:24 am

I am sorry Donna for yet another loss in your life. You are a strong woman to endure all of these tragedies.
      You are in my prayers

Sue

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 12:56 pm

Oh Donna I am so sorry …you are in my prayers and thought .

God Bless you and yours

Maria

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 1:32 pm

I’m so sorry.

My prayers are with you.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 1:51 pm

Donna,
      You will be in my prayers that God will send an angel to stand by your side through the rest of your life.

ONE DAY AT A TIME SWEET JESUS,
      give me the strength to get through one day at a time.

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 2:22 pm

Donna/Brandy I am glad you posted to let us know your heart is heavy yet once more. You know you can count on this group to help you heal and remember all the wonderful times you had while these people were alive. You have the job of telling us how special they all have been and in doing that we share your loss with the memory of special people we have lost too! Thanks for the memories no matter how tragic, they have helped me remember fondly people I have lost to car accidents. We all have faced this more than once and have come thru….it is nice to have someone to share with that understands. Group Hug!! 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 2:25 pm

brandy,

sorry to hear of yet another loss for you. try to remember those good times in union city & berganline ave. take care buddy.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 2:26 pm

Hi, Donna.

Know that I’m praying for you and your family. You’ve had so much the past few years!

Love,

Deb
      London

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 2:34 pm

Hang in there girl. We’re all here to talk to and encourage you just like you encourage us. I know what you mean about how much more can one person take but many of us have gotten through with the help of others like you.
      Its our turn to help you now.
      Keep remembering the good things and good times you had with her.
      Trudy, natesmom

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 4:26 pm

[COLOR=red]Donna[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]God won’t give you anymore then you can handle. You are a strong woman and an inspiration. We are here to help you get through if you need.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Dave and Andrea[/COLOR]

• July 28, 2007 at 5:11 pm

Donna,
      I am sorry for your loss and will pray that you stay strong for your family.
      Dawn Kevies mom 😮

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 7:41 pm

Dona,
      I don’t know what to say except you and your family will be in my prayers. I know nothing I can say can help with all the pain and sorry you have experience.

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 9:29 pm

[QUOTE=gene]brandy,

sorry to hear of yet another loss for you. try to remember those good times in union city & berganline ave. take care buddy.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength[/QUOTE]

[B]I’m trying real hard Gene, real hard. Wish I could go back to those days.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 28, 2007 at 10:21 pm

Donna, You and Your Family are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Big Hugs are going out for you!

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 12:34 am

Donna,

I am borrowing this quote from Dave, and it is so true ………..
      ……. “God won’t give you anymore then you can handle. You are a strong woman and an inspiration. We are here to help you get through if you need.”

Good Grief woman…………………..you must be “worn out” with all these disasters in your life……………….Strong isn’t the word………..I think it is “Saintly”!!! God Bless and hang in like you have been, ok????

Love ya,

Per

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 1:11 am

Oh Donna, I am so sorry. God may not allow more than we can handle but it sure does feel like it sometimes. . . I weep with your pain of another loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Many hugs, my special Friend. love you, Judi

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 1:24 am

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/1.gif[/img] Brandy I just read this & here’s my little friend for you..

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 9:03 am

Donna, Accept my friendship and love, just know I will be here for you.

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 4:32 pm

Dear Donna,

I’m sending you some healing hugs. I agree that you are now in the ‘Saintly’ category for what you have endured these past years. My prayers are with you.

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 8:01 pm

Dear Donna,

You have been through so much – know that you are held in gentle thought and prayer.

My sincerest sympathy to you and your family.

cd

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 10:45 pm

Donna,

I am so sorry to hear this. You have been through so much already. Know that I/we are here for you always. If you ever need anything at all please get in touch with me.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2007 at 11:28 pm

Brandy,
      I am so sorry to hear of your loss; I know sometimes it all seems like just too much to bear. We just got back from 10 days at our cabin (virtually in the middle of nowhere) & my mom called me to say that her brother had died. But he was 94 & died of prostrate cancer, so it has long been expected. It is the kind of senseless deaths that are so much harder to bear. I will say a prayer for your aunt.
      Blessings, Pam

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 5:00 pm

You have beeen through soooo much. They say God only gives you what you cabn handle. You must be Super Womwan!!! He really must trust you! I’ve alway’s known you were were sonderful but God Bless you and you know you ae always in my heart and prayers> LOVE YOU CCHICKI! xoxooxoxoxx Roxie

• Anonymous
      July 30, 2007 at 6:59 pm

Brandy,
      Sorry for your loss, may God be your solace. I’m praying for you.

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2007 at 11:38 am

[QUOTE=Roxie]You have beeen through soooo much. They say God only gives you what you cabn handle. You must be Super Womwan!!! He really must trust you! I’ve alway’s known you were were sonderful but God Bless you and you know you ae always in my heart and prayers> LOVE YOU CCHICKI! xoxooxoxoxx Roxie[/QUOTE]

Love You too Chicki, Right back at ya with lots of love.Thanks for all these years of friendship and caring.

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2007 at 11:53 am

[B]How many times can I say “Thank You” to all of you who are always here for me? It will never be enough because you are truly the most wonderful family. But I do thank you from the bottom of my heart.
      Hopefully I can get through the rest of the year without any more heartache.

Right now the one thing that is keeping me going is Danny and Nia’s 3rd marriage ceremony on Sept 21 in my church with the big reception. [/B]

• Anonymous
      July 31, 2007 at 11:55 am

Pam,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2007 at 10:39 am

I am so sorry for this new heartache. I can’t imagine enduring what you have and yet you are still so supportive and so inspirational for the rest of us! I’m sending a big strong hug your way. I am just so sorry!
      Jenn

• Anonymous
      August 1, 2007 at 12:47 pm

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you, I can relate to what your going through. I’ve lost the love of my life, I will never stop loving Debra. You are a truly great person & I’m always here if you want to talk.[/SIZE][/FONT]
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Teresa/ Wildflower from one of the other forums told me to extend her sympathy to you on your loss & she was thinking about you.[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Just to let you know I’m here Brandy ![/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2007 at 1:58 pm

[QUOTE=dustdemon 1][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you, I can relate to what your going through. I’ve lost the love of my life, I will never stop loving Debra. You are a truly great person & I’m always here if you want to talk.[/SIZE][/FONT]
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Teresa/ Wildflower from one of the other forums told me to extend her sympathy to you on your loss & she was thinking about you.[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Just to let you know I’m here Brandy ![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Thank You Terry and please tell Teresa thank from me also.You are a great friend Terry and I am here for you too if you need me.

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2007 at 5:13 pm

Hi Brandy.
      I have you in my prayers and thoughts. I live in Fla and think I read about the accident. They say God doesn’t give us more than we can handle but at times it can make you wonder.I asked for prayers also and so many responded and I will put you on a prayer list and for an angel to hold and confort you Your friend Steve

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2007 at 1:22 pm

O! Donna,

How many such sad incidences God would be pouring out on you in this tiny life?

I know you are a courageous woman and you have strength to sail through calmly.

You are in my prayers. Take care.