have you seen…

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 7:50 pm

has anyone checked out the searches for gbs-cidp.org/forums on yahoo lately? i had to use them tonight and found someone has hit every listing except the last one, which was the one i used. all the gbs and cidp listings is messed with- in a sexual way. i printed them out just to make sure my eyes weren’t playing tricks on my brain. i can’t believe someone can get away with that stuff on soo many listings. i think lee needs to be set loose on those idiots who did that!;) 😡

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 8:44 pm

Absolutely right, Cheryl. His responses are awesome.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 9:15 pm

[COLOR=red]it’s a shame people don’t have better things to do with there time.[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      July 3, 2006 at 11:25 am

Dear Cheryl:

I spent a bit of time trying to find any GBS links with that have been tampered with, but I just couldn’t find them. I use a Mac so maybe I can’t see some of the hacks that PC’s are prone to. Could you give me some more specific information, because if I can respond to that stuff, I certainly will.

Lee

• Anonymous
      July 4, 2006 at 11:49 pm

lee, if you go into yahoo search, [URL=”http://www.gbs.com/forums”%5Dwww.gbs.com/forums%5B/URL%5D, look at the discussions forums in the list. pretty bad, i printed it out the other day. it is on other sites also, cidp.

• Anonymous
      July 8, 2006 at 5:36 pm

I couldn’t get on the forums last week. Did anyone else have trouble?

(Hi Cher! HUGS!)

Shan

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 1:32 am

no never checked em