Happy Thanksgiving!

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2011 at 10:50 am

Just stopping by to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you all have a great day!

I thought it would be nice for us to share what we are thankful for. I will start.

I am thankful for IVIG because it has allowed Emily to live a “normal” life.

I am thankful for good friends.

I am thankful for the kind people here on this forum. It fills my heart with so much joy to know that I can help others.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2011 at 12:30 pm

Good morning Kelly. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We celebrated Thanksgiving here in Canada a month ago, but I was tempted to celebrate American Thanksgiving too since I love turkey so much. I am Thankful for the good life that I live. I grew up in the States and lived a very hard impoverished life–married a wonderful Canadian man and have lived a very stable life since marrying him back in 1968. Our life is blessed.
      Laurel

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2011 at 12:42 pm

I am thankful for so much, I could fill up pages!!!!

I am thankful for:
      • This forum – where I’ve learned so much through the years about the different treatments for CIDP
      • Alice – for exposing me to the sct as a viable option
      • Sophie – for giving loving encouragement
      • SCT recipients that reached out, met and spoke with me and allowed me to go through the sct program with my eyes wide open
      • Dr Burt and the sct team at NW that are so passionate about finding lasting relief for their patients
      • Receiving the sct
      • My daughter – who flew all the way from Tanzania to be with me this past summer
      • My sister-in-law, best friend and my sister – who took turns being with me after my daughter had to leave for Taiwan for her job
      • My office and fellow workers who donated (and continue to donate!!!) leave and supported me through my quest for health
      • The IVIG, while not putting me into remission, did help to keep me upright for awhile and gave me something very valuable – energy
      • My neurologist – for being so supportive and taking the time to really learn about this particular sct study
      • My family and friends who all continue to be supportive
      • My sweet pets who love me unconditionally
      • 2011 – that is seeing an end to active CIDP in me!!!!
      • 2012 – truly full of possibilities!
      • And mostly – for my faith that keeps me grounded and sees me through all things

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2011 at 12:51 pm

Happy Thanksgiving

Thankful for family and friends.

Thankful for the forum and you wonderful people for the support you give to those in need.

Thankful for this Thanksgiving Day.

Shirley

Happy Thanksgiving

• Anonymous
      November 21, 2007 at 9:03 pm

[B]Wishing You All A Happy Thanksgiving. May it be joyous and filled with much love and peace.[/B]

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2007 at 8:44 am

“Ditto” How are you Brandy?

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2007 at 9:21 am

[B]I’m good John, just trying to get through the holidays again. I’m cooking dinner as I always cook for all the major holidays. All of the family will be here with me which is great.

Have a great day.:) [/B]

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2007 at 9:09 pm

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Well I hope everyone had a good day today. [SIZE=5]Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ! 😉 [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2007 at 12:30 pm

Happy belated Thanksgiving all,
      Brandy how is it going, havn’t been on forum much last few months, so I have lost touch with everybody. it has been snowing here for the last 2 days(live in desert, don’t snow here?)
      Larry

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2007 at 6:43 pm

😉 [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Wow it kinda looks like everyone is still celebrating or their out shopping for Christmas. Hope everyone is having a good wknd.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Happy Thanksgiving

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 9:57 am

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!: I wish the best for each and everyone’s recovery and hope that we all can find something special to be thankful for. I miss a lot of you guys, but you are ALWAYS in my heart and prayers. Now let’s all eat!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo Roxie

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 2:44 pm

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/1.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/2.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/3.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/thanksgiving/4.gif[/img]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]Hope Everyone has a Safe & Prosperous Thanksgiving. We have great weather here Sunny & 58 degrees
      Happy Thanksgiving Everyone ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 7:57 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Roxie, I hope you had a great day. Everyone else too.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 8:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m thankful for family and friends (including my forum friends) and hope they are having plenty to be thankful for as well.:)

I decided to stay home and miss the traditional family Thanksgiving dinner at my brother and sister-in-law’s home this year. I got a nasty chest cold and thought it best not to spread it around. 🙁 However, my husband stayed home with me, and fixed a nice dinner for the two of us, so it wasn’t so bad:)

Suzanne