Happy Thanksgiving to all my GBS board friends

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 9:30 am

Just stopping in to say, a “happy thanksgiving!” to all you here at GBS boards. So many of you have helped me in so many ways since February, and a big thank you to all of you! Remember to celebrate tomorrow!! 🙂

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 9:44 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange]Happy Thanksgiving to you also. Take care.:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 2:17 pm

Wishing all my American friends a very blessed Thanksgiving–may we recognize the things for which we can be thankful!

Deb

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 3:40 pm

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well. Be safe and enjoy the long weekend if you have it off.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 4:15 pm

Happy Thanksgiving ! ~ I am so grateful for my GBS/CIDP family. Hugs to all 🙂

• Anonymous
      November 22, 2006 at 4:27 pm

I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We are all Blessed and can count our Blessings. There are so many that are worse of than us! Remember that…..it can always be worse!

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 9:30 am

Wishing all of our GBS family and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

~Maggie and Brandy~

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 9:41 am

Happy Thanksgiving from the west coast. Thank you all for being here and cheering my days.

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2006 at 8:18 pm

Hope everyone has been having a nice Thanksgiving! Mine and Ben’s turned out really nice with only one “episode” when my brand new Pyrex baking dish exploded in the oven at 325 degrees. I freaked out, but at least Ben was able to scrape all the glass out of the oven so I could get back to cooking.

Love,

Shannon