Happy New Year!

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 10:12 am

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 years ago today we brought Emily home from her 1st hospital visit with a dx of GBS. We thought we would never have to deal with it again. Then 3 months later she relapsed & was given a CIDP dx.

Our 2008 New Years resolution was to kick CIDP’s butt. We were doing good until October when we tried to stretch her treatments out to every 4 weeks. I think we’re going to have the same resolution this year – but we’re going to succeed in the butt kicking of the CIDP this time!

I’m hoping 2009 brings us all hope, happiness, health & much LOVE…and lots of CIDP butt kicking!

Kelly

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 10:35 am

Kelly,
      I have GBS since 10-2007 and not recovered enough to walk without assistance and must still use the wheel chair at times. I am wanting to get more treatments hopefully when I see my Dr. in March.
      You have given me my New Years resolution – butt kick this GBS in 2009.

Happy New Year and and may Emily’s CIDP be butt kicked in 2009.
      Such a beautiful girl you have shared with us through good times and not so good.

Happy New Year to everyone!
      Stay safe

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 12:43 pm

Happy New Year everyone !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Happy and Peacefully New Year – 2009

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 2:09 pm

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=7][FONT=Palatino Linotype][I]Happy New Year ;)Everyone ! Hope the new one is better than 2008 ![/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2008 at 3:15 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]Happy New Year Kelly and Emily!!!!:D May this be the year you Kick Butt of CIDP!!!!!!!!:cool: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• December 31, 2008 at 10:57 pm

Happy New Year to all of you and thanks for all the help and encouragement you have given me these past 2 years.
      DAwn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 1:36 am

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Magenta”]HAPPY NEW YEAR to each of you. May you be blessed in 2009. Thank you for the support you have been to this unusual but most delightful family! 😀 [/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Magenta”] A “new” hug for each of you ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Wishing us all peace and better health in 2009. And I want to thank you all for your caring assistance. This family has helped me many times in 2008, when no one else would. Happy New Year everyone,

Happy New Year

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 12:38 am

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Red”]Happy New Year Everyone[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][COLOR=”Red”]I hope the New Year of 2007 brings everyone renewed Health, Joy, Happiness, Peace, and Love.[/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 1:54 am

[IMG]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9633/fireworkscopypm4.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”]May the wind be always at your back and may the road rise to meet you this coming year[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 11:43 am

[B][COLOR=”Red”]Happy New Year [/COLOR][/B]to all, especially to our friends in Australia where 2007 has already arrived 2 hours 43 minutes ago (Brisbane time)

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 12:26 pm

In 2007, I hope there are no serious cases of GBS and that nobody else has to suffer from this stupid illness.

I also wish everyone on this forum a very happy and healthy New Year and that you and your loved ones can find happiness and peace.

Love,

Shannon

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 3:18 pm

Happy New Year 2007 to our GBS/CIDP family including our wonderful caregivers 🙂 Our prayer is for peace of mind and continued healing of your body.

Judi & Richard

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 3:28 pm

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Here’s Wishing Everyone A Healthy, Happy New Year!!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 9:35 pm

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/otherhol/3.gif[/img]
      [FONT=”Book Antiqua”][SIZE=”4″]Happy New Year, Hope 2007 is better than 2006.[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 31, 2006 at 9:50 pm

Happy New Year to this great family!

• Anonymous
      January 1, 2007 at 12:16 am

Happy New Year everyone, lets all have a great 2007.