Happy Memorial Day!

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2007 at 10:18 am

Thank you to our soldiers and our veterans for the service that they performed for us. [B]THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART![/B]

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2007 at 4:45 pm

“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” – Nathan Hale

“[G]ather around their sacred remains and garland the passionless mounds above them with choicest flowers of springtime…. [L]et us in this solemn presence renew our pledges to aid and assist those whom they have left among us as sacred charges upon the Nation’s gratitude, the soldier’s and sailor’s widow and orphan.” –General John Logan, General Order No. 11, 5 May 1868

“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” — General George Patton

“I am well aware of the toil and blood and treasure that it will cost to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. Yet through all the gloom I can see the rays of ravishing light and glory. I can see that the end is worth more than all the means….” — John Adams

Just a few thoughts as we go into this Memorial Day Weekend.

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2007 at 5:49 pm

Thank you to all of the brave men and women, past and present, who have served our country. You have done so much to preserve our freedom and our way of life. You will always be in my prayers.

Suzanne