Happy Father’s Day!!

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2008 at 1:25 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Happy Father’s Day to All Our Dads Out There!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Happy Father’s Day

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2006 at 4:50 pm

Happy Father’s Day to all you wonderful guys here. Hope your day was extra special because you all deserve it.

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2006 at 5:44 pm

Dear Friends:

Today was extra special. My stepson Stephen came by early in the morning and he really needed to play a game of horse at the basketball hoop. Stephen is 25 and he really wanted to beat me and he almost did. It took almost an hour and a half of granny shots, bounce shots, dizzy shots, shots behind the backboard, cavemans, and blindfolded layups before I finally won. I am the king of weird basketball shots and this is the closest Stephen ever came to beating me. I think he might be pretty sad when he finally does win. He was ahead of me for a while and he didn’t look to comfortable with it.

After breakfast, everyone walked down to the promenade and the kids had a light-saber battle on the rocks, played hide and seek, and generally had a good time. On the walk back up the hill we stopped at a junk food store and bought Mentos and 2 liter bottles of warm Diet Coke. When we got home we put 5 Mentos into the Diet Coke and created shooting fountains. This is something everyone should try at least once. Try it outdoors.

Colleen is starting a roast and the kids are up stairs playing with each other. I can hear them laughing and enjoying each other. I think I wore them out. There isn’t much fight left in them this afternoon.

I was supposed to take it easy today and rest, but sometimes it’s easier on you to spend all your extra energy and enjoy your family. Maybe that’s what Father’s Day is all about.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 18, 2006 at 7:30 pm

Lee,

Glad you had a great Father’s Day. I think you are right that’s what Father’s day is all about. There is nothing more wonderful then your kids.:)

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2006 at 3:18 am

Lee, Brandy:

HaHa!! Lee, that sounded, oh so much, like a day here at the “miniRanch”…….my two stepdaughters came over, and we had a grand tour of the place, and they really enjoyed it (which Made My Father’s day). I hada great one and hope everyone else did as well. I am typing and looking at my gift from all the kids….(a beautiful 17” Flat screen monitor)——-how cool is that?:) 🙂

Perry