Happy Birthday Teresa Anne 8/7

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2007 at 11:31 am

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TA!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]Hope You Have A Great Day and A Wonderful Year!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      August 3, 2007 at 2:14 pm

[B]TA you and I go back a long, long way and you are the dearest friend to me and you adored Frank. So from me comes the Biggest B-Day Wish for a Wonderful, Caring, Gentle, Loving, Sweetheart of a Friend.

[COLOR=”Red”][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERESA, I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND.May Your Life Be Blessed with Happiness, Joy, Peace and Love.

All my love to Sarah from Auntie Brandy.:) [/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2007 at 5:43 pm

Lots and lots of birthday greetings and good wishes for the future!

Hugs from

• Anonymous
      August 4, 2007 at 11:04 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”Teal”][CENTER]breithlá shona duit!, go maire tú an lá!;[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It’s suppose to Happy Birthday in Gaelic – I hope I got it right

• Anonymous
      August 5, 2007 at 6:48 pm

Just a quick note to wish you a Happy Birthday! I have no fancy way of posting it in color, fonts or graphics. I am not able to post it in a second language. So all I can do is be considerate and not remind you that it means you are adding one more year to your age and to be glad that you are not a canine they add 7 years to each of our years! 😮

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2007 at 10:57 am

[SIZE=”5″]Happy, happy Birthday!! Do something extra-special for special You 🙂 Hugs, Judi Z[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 6, 2007 at 2:12 pm

Happy Birthday TA,
      Do something to make this a special day so that you and Sarah can celebrate together. Happy Birthday from another “oldie” on this forum.

[IMG]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4305/birthdaypurpleletterstevb9.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Bringing back up in case TA stops by today.

• Anonymous
      August 7, 2007 at 2:48 pm

Hey Sweetheart:

Have a wonderful birthday! Don’t get down that you are still a few months older than I am. Party to excess. Enjoy your special day.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 8, 2007 at 9:10 pm

Thank you all ever so much, that was lovely to read.

Now of course I have to tell the truth, whcih isn’t very nice. I sort of snuck in here, thinking no one would know I had been. And then I realised that I had been automatically logged in.

See, I made a promise yonks ago to post some things over to America. I got it ready and then my sister got sick, my Mum needed looking after and the papers just sat on my kitchen worktop. Each time I came back from my Mum’s I saw them – a couple of times I wondered what they were doing there. I never actually posted them, just as I ignored the electircity bill, the ‘phone bill and apparently my Visa bill – I actually got a ‘phone call abaout the Visa bill (a tad embarassing, and expensive!).

It’s been weeks now and I haven’t posted them. I got too embarassed to admit it to the person concerned so I stayed away. I had thought that I would post them and just pretend they had got delayed – I know it’s not nice, but it is what I thought. I can post them now but I’ve let people down and I can only apologise though I realise it’s a bit late for that.

Moving swiftly onwards, because of my embarassment, Mum’s short-term memory is now quite poor and she gets confused, and my sister, who cares for her, has double pneumonia and has been in hopsital for a number of weeks.

I was with Mum for a while and came back cos hubby is taking me to court (re separation), I got gastro-enteritis and was told not to go near Mum but
      a neighbour rang to say that Mum had been calling for help so I went back. Mum then went into Respite for a few days last week but got confused and muddled so I went back and brought her home last Monday.

My sister is out of hospital thank God and so far doesn’t require the operation on her lung that had been talked of, but at the moment there is my Mum and sister together, both needing looking after. I came home Monday to try and keep my job and I’ll go back on Saturday.

I hope you wll all forgive me – it’s 2 am.

Thank you ever so much for the Birthay wishes!

God bless