Happy Birthday Suewatters1

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 2:20 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 5:53 am

Thank You Cheryl. I just got today the tax refund I was waiting for of $4500. I got the letter from the government tax department yesterday saying I have to re apply for the 2011 tax year to prove to them that I still have these problems.

So I just got my big refund today. I am going out to supper tonight if I am not to tired.

Thanks Again

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 7:53 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Sue,
      Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy the day![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5140/candleshappybirthdaypf8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 11:54 am

Happy birthday Sue, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 3:45 pm

Sue,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!
      Enjoy your day.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 4:58 pm

Thank You Jim Jerimy Shirley ๐Ÿ™‚ I am tired from a days work. I was thinking of going to a restaurant for supper but now I am not sure. To tired to eat.

Thanks Again ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 6:02 pm

Happy B’day Sue. Have a gr8 day n all the best for the future!!

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Have a happy one and treat yourself to something special.

Hugs

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 6:14 pm

Sue, you have two great reasons to celebrate ~ [SIZE=”4″]You[/SIZE], ’cause it’s your [SIZE=”4″]Happy Birthday [/SIZE]and you got a great refund! Enjoy both ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 6:44 pm

[B]Happy Birthday Sue[/B]

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Birthday wishes, Sue. Have a great day and if you are too tired to go out, order in.

Congrats on the tax rebate! Glad the gov’t came through.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Happy Birthday, Sue!!

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2008 at 10:10 pm

Thanks everyone I picked up a late supper of KFC and took it home. Ate at 8:30 maybe on the weekend I will go to a nice restaurant.
      I am glad I got the refund. In a few year I will have to re apply for the tax credit but for now I will get. I will be getting less taxes taken off my paycheck so I will have more to spend or to make up for all my DRs appointments

I have loss a few pounds in the last few months because I am to tired to eat properly or just plain to tired to eat and have no appetite.
      The refund will be gone by the end of the week I will be paying down one of my credit cards to almost $0 so that will be nice.

Thanks Again ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2008 at 1:01 pm

I too wish you all the best for the coming year, Sue! Medically, economically and in all other respects!

Hugs from me:

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2008 at 5:06 pm

Thank You Allaug ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue