HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEWATTERS on 27th

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 11:23 am

Happy Birthday Sue,
      I hope you’ll have a wonderful time with family and friends on your special day.

[IMG]http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3844/birthdayhappycakekeepqw3.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 1:56 pm

Happy Birtday Sue.

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 2:22 pm

๐Ÿ™‚ :p [COLOR=”DarkOrchid”]Happy Birthday Sue![/COLOR] ๐Ÿ™‚ :p

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 2:41 pm

Happy Birthday my northern friend! Enjoy every minute of this day and everyone to follow! Your are just not another year older but you are another year better off! Another year smarter, another year better looking and another year closer to that those life goals you have set for yourself. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Liz the cake is beautiful that you made for Sue! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 5:40 pm

A very merry birthday and many happy returns to one of my “closest” from the Forums on both sides of the Pond.

We all appreciate your advice and the concern you always show, Sue!

Love

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 6:22 pm

[SIZE=”6″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE, Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 6:48 pm

Thanks Liz for the beautiful cake. I saved it on my computer. Thank You also Jef Jan Kit Allaug Donna for your best wishes.
      I am not sure what I will do this weekend. Usually I got visit my parents on Sunday since my Dad is in a wheelchair he doesn’t go out much and enjoys the company.
      I usually get a visit from my brother and sister around my birthday so I will see them I am sure. I think I will just relax and do some housework I been neglecting. This heat wave we are having is really hard on my hands and body.
      I hope all you southern friends enjoy your long weekend ๐Ÿ™‚
      Allaug I hope the weather is cooperating where you live. The last few days we have been getting temperatures of around 33C or 91F before the humidity. So that is a little bit much for me.

Thanks again

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 7:47 pm

Have a big Happy Birthday Sue. You don’t get older, you just get better!:)

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 8:39 pm

Thanks AJR ๐Ÿ™‚ I fell older I feel like 64 sometimes. Well hopefully my DR will fix my problems.
      Have a nice weekend

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 25, 2007 at 11:47 pm

Happy birthday Sue, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 12:25 am

Have a double-e, delightful day celebrating You!

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 6:29 am

Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday, Sue!!!
      Have a GREAT DAY!!:) ๐Ÿ™‚

Per

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 8:48 am

[CENTER][IMG]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6692/candleshappybirthdaygb9.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”7″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happpy Birthday Sue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 7:31 pm

[COLOR=”DeepSkyBlue”]
      Cake looks so good!Happy Birthday Sue![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2007 at 9:41 pm

Thanks everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ Nice cake Jim ๐Ÿ™‚ Another one for my collection.

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2007 at 1:16 am

๐Ÿ™‚ [SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!!!!!:) [SIZE=2]Hope You Have A Great Year!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2007 at 7:40 am

Happy Birthday Sue. Hope you have a great year.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2007 at 10:22 am

Thanks Cheryl and Jfitzen. I bought an air conditioner yesterday on sale and last night my sister came by with her 2 kids and husband and her husband and son installed it for me.
      My sister gave me a birthday card with a scratch ticket and lottery tickets. I didn’t win on last night lottery draw but I have a ticket for Friday night draw and I won $2 on the scratch ticket.
      Today I go visit my parents so that will be nice. Also tomorrow I don’t work because right now we only work 4 days a week so I get another day to relax.

Yes I want a better year. I pray for better health better wealth. Also I want a handsome good looking smart rich man in my life ๐Ÿ˜€

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2007 at 4:06 pm

Sue,
      May all your desires be GRANTED,according to HIS word.HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2007 at 10:51 am

Thank You Pallas ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue