Happy Birthday Sue Watters

• Anonymous
      May 26, 2006 at 11:02 pm

Happy Birthday Sue,
      Enjoy a lovely day with family and friends. Give yourself a nice present, it picks up your spirits.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 4:33 am

YEAAAA!!! For Sue:) Happy Happy B’Day!!!!!
      YOUR birthday is two days after Deb’s (the wife)…….her’s was the 25th (duh??). Anyway, I know your story, and have been very supportive of you and your issues (with your work/workers, etc.). Keep your chin up…..and have a Great day today (and the weekend, for that matter;) )!!

Perry

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 5:33 am

Thank You Liz and Perry. It’s even a longer weekend. I got Monday off from work because they are low on the wood they need for plant production. Today I will relax this morning and this afternoon me my sister her husband and my mom are going to visit my Dad who had major back surgery the other day and got a stroke afterwards. The hospital is 1 1/2 hrs away.
      Perry say happy Birthday to your wife for me; another Gemini.

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 4:57 pm

Happy Birthday, Sue!!!:)

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 5:32 pm

Happy birthday, Sue. Hope next year bings you kindness, healing and loving care.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 7:51 pm

Happy Birthday Sue! Hope this year brings you many good times.

Regards,
      Debbie

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 7:57 pm

Thanks Suzanne Marge and Debbie :). My wish for myself this year is better health and a love life.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 8:01 pm

Hi Sue,

Happy Birthday. I started a B-Day Thread for you yesterday in the Lighter side and some folks have posted B-Day Wishes for you there.

Go take a peek. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 8:04 pm

Hi Brandy I did reply on the other thread. Thank You for the beautiful pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 11:23 pm

[COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 1:50 am

Sue,

Ok, will tell Deb you said Happy B’day!! You have a great holiday and hoping your dad gets better ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Perry

[QUOTE=suewatters1]Thank You Liz and Perry. It’s even a longer weekend. I got Monday off from work because they are low on the wood they need for plant production. Today I will relax this morning and this afternoon me my sister her husband and my mom are going to visit my Dad who had major back surgery the other day and got a stroke afterwards. The hospital is 1 1/2 hrs away.
      Perry say happy Birthday to your wife for me; another Gemini.

Sue[/QUOTE]

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 7:22 am

Thank You Fireman. Dave Perry My dad is tired alot but his mind is still sharp. That is good to see. He can’t move his right arm the stroke he had is on his right side.

Sue

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 12:16 pm

Becareful of the heat from the forrest fire on the cake from all those candles and don’t forget to get the fire permit from the city.

Enjoy your birthday!

Sorry to hear about your Dad and hope you are safe and get rest on your trip to see him. Long weekend will help!

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 7:15 pm

Thanks Kit. The only birthday cake I got are the from Brandy and the other on the other thread. It ok The fire hydrant in front of my house is on with the hose going in the sewer I will just redirect it to my house.. My Dad gets tired very fast and can’t use his right arm and I think today he swallowed once. My brother gets worried when my Dad is confused.I say it’s only because he is overtired he gets like that. My brother thinks the worse at those times.
      Yes that extra day off will do me good to relax and maybe browse the store during a work week which doesn’t happen to often.

Sue