Happy Birthday Shannon 6/15

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2007 at 10:58 am

[B]A little birdie told me that today is your B-Day Shan. So I’m here to wish my friend “The Happiest Birthday Ever” Hope you and Ben have something special planned.[/B]

[SIZE=”6″]Celebrate Your Special Day. Oh and don’t forget to eat lots of cake.

Love Ya Shan [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Happy Birthday Shannon,
      I hope you have a really wonderful day with friends and family. Come to the tavern to celebrate.

[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5282/birthdaybearxl6.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2007 at 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday Shannon, hope you have a great birthday and weekend with Ben.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2007 at 2:01 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Shannon![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      I hope you get to tie one on tonight and make Ben stay sober and take care of you. A bit of a role reversal, huh? Seriously, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2007 at 5:45 pm

[FONT=”Palatino Linotype”][SIZE=”5″]Happy Birthday Shannon[/SIZE][/FONT]

How are things in Chicago. Havn’t seen you for a while.

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2007 at 10:53 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I did have a great birthday because Ben woke me up in the middle of the night the other night with presents and pie and singing to me! He’s such a sweetie! After work yesterday, he took me out to eat downtown, and then we walked around for a little bit. I took Monday and Tuesday off work, and we’re going shopping and horseback riding. I just hope the horse helps Ben and doesn’t hurt him. I’m a little worried about that, but I know about horse rehab therapy, so I really hope it helps with his balance issues.

Have a great weekend, guys! Love ya! And yes, Chrissy, I will make sure Ben will be babysitting me one night this week! :p

Shan

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2007 at 4:48 pm

[CENTER][IMG]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3203/bdaybelateddunceiu8.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Belated Birthday[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2007 at 7:23 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANNON!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2007 at 12:24 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAN!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Hope You Have a Great Year!!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      June 20, 2007 at 1:24 pm

Though belated, happy birthday. It is nice to know that you enjoyed the Birthday (or Night?) in a very special way.

Keep it up.

Happy Birthday Shannon 6/15

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 1:57 pm

[B]Happy Birthday To You
      Happy Birthday To You
      Happy Birthday Dear Shannon
      Happy Birthday To You[/B]

Hope You have a [B]Wonderful, Happy Birthday Shan[/B] 🙂 🙂

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 2:34 pm

Hi Shannon…Happy Happy Happy
      Hope yours is a great birthday..we’ll all be thinking of you. Take care and tell Ben hello.

Love ya’s

Sherry aka: stormy

hey, I’m ready for a trip to chicago…I need a break..calgon please:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 3:50 pm

Happy birthday Shan! Champagne is ready after you twirl around the dance floor yet again!

Hugs to Ben.

Love,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 4:04 pm

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Shan, take care of yourself.

Jer

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 4:12 pm

Hey Shan! Happy Birthday old girl 😀 . Seriously, hope you have a wonderful day, and a blessed year ahead.

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 8:01 pm

A big Happy Birthday to a “stand by your man” kinda Gal 😉 Blessings to you.

• Anonymous
      June 14, 2006 at 8:54 pm

Grats Shannon,
      I hope u have a good one.

(Link deleted by administration)

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 8:14 am

Happy Birthday Shannon,
      Hope you enjoy a wonderful day with friends and family. It’s nice to treat yourself to something special.

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 10:16 am

Thanks, everyone! I took the day off work, and Ben is taking me shopping this morning, so it should be a great day! Plus, the air conditioner is getting fixed this evening, so at least Ben will be very happy! I’m so glad we’re having a beautiful day today! I hope all of you have a happy day too!

Hugs everyone!

Shan

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 10:19 am

Sherry, like Ben and I told you, you are more than welcome to come visit us in Chicago anytime you want. Bring your mom too!

Ben says hello!

Shan

• Anonymous
      June 15, 2006 at 10:18 pm

Hey Shan, Happy Birthday Girl!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your day! Hugs!:)

• Anonymous
      June 16, 2006 at 6:51 pm

😀 [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorchid]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAN!!!!! 😀 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#9932cc]Sounds like you had a great day. As it should be! Any day shopping is a day well spent! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      June 17, 2006 at 11:36 pm

Hope your birthday was great!!!:)

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2006 at 10:55 am

Happy BD girlfriend. Sorry I missed it. I’m back on the forums, finally.

I will be in Chi-town next month. No date set of yet. What would be a good time to see you and Ben? Looking forward to seeing you again.

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2006 at 9:52 pm

Kass,

You’re welcome to stay with us if you need a place to stay. We can’t wait to see you again! We should be here all next month.

Shan