Happy Birthday Lee 11/12

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 1:33 pm

[SIZE=”3″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy birthday, Lee! hope you have a great day![ATTACH]791[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 2:24 pm

[SIZE=4][COLOR=green]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!!!! [SIZE=3][COLOR=orange]Hope Your Day is A Good One!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 6:05 pm

Lee,

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy][B]H B T U[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [COLOR=navy][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][B]H B dear [COLOR=red][I]Leeee[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][B][I] eeeee[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 6:14 pm

Happy Birthday Lee, I hope you had a great one.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 6:32 pm

Happy b-day Lee from another November b-day child. :rolleyes: Hope you have an excellent and relaxing day.

• Anonymous
      November 12, 2006 at 7:15 pm

Happy Birthday, Lee! Hope you have a great day!

Shannon

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 6:38 am

Happy Birthday, Lee! I am sure you must have enjoyed the day in your special and unique style.

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 2:56 pm

Hi, Lee.

Hope you had a great birthday, and have an even better year.

Deb

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 3:07 pm

Happy Birthday, and many, many more, Lee!

Suzanne

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 4:30 pm

Dear Lee,

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Bir…cough, cough…

well, I never could sing.

Hope you had a good day.

Jethro

• Anonymous
      November 14, 2006 at 8:56 pm

Lee,

Happy Birthday Lee, you were one of my first friends on the board and I miss our chats, hope ur day is good 🙂

~Andrea~

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2006 at 10:56 am

Dear Friends:

I have to tell you how touched I am that all of you would take your time and energy to wish me a happy birthday. You have always been here to help and care for each other and you are always gifts to the community.

Ali, your Happy Birthday in twxt messaging made me laugh. It is very creative.

Jethro, your singing is just fine. It reminds me of my children’s art which ends up on the refrigerator, held up by magnets. It’s the flaws which make it endearing.

Andrea, I do miss chatting with you. We will have to do something about the chatroom one of these days.

Cheryl, thanks for starting this thread.

Sandeep, it is always a pleasure to hear from my friend in India.

And Suzanne, Shannon, and Deb, thanks for posting, it meant a lot more to me than you would ever know.

Lee