Happy Birthday Jim C!!!!

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:11 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Happy Birthday Jim!!!:) Hope You Enjoy Your Day!!!:cool: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:23 pm

Have a wonderful day Jim! When you’re done celebrating, pop over to the Tavern and I’ll spot you a drink!

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2008 at 6:18 am

Happy Birthday Jim! Wishing you many more to come!

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 12:27 pm

Happy Birthday Jim hope you have a great day.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 1:08 pm

[COLOR=”Navy”]Happy Birthday Jim! Best Wishes for a great day and days to come! [/COLOR]:D

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 3:37 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
      HERE’S HOPING THAT YOU COME
      IN SECOND IN THE RACE TOO……:D

Have a great day Jim, Emma

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 6:07 pm

Jim, Have a super day.

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”6″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/SIZE][/COLOR] ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 2:25 pm

Thanks everyone for your Birthday wishes. My Carolyn and I had a wonderful weekend, very quiet and very special. Again thanks for all you best wishes. See you at the tavern, next round is on me.

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 2:54 pm

[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Hey Sorry I missed this but anyway ![/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Happy Belated Birthday Jim ! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=7][COLOR=#0000ff]Wishing You the Very Best ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 6:50 pm

[B][COLOR=”SeaGreen”]Happy Birthday Jim, have a good one.[/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2008 at 12:55 pm

Happy Birthday Jim:

I’ve really enjoyed reading your posts and hope to read them for a long time to come.

Lee

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2008 at 2:51 am

[SIZE=”4″]Happy Birthday, Jim. You are a faithful, helpful, and “crazy” member of this huge family. Thank you for all that you have offered to us. The pictures you post are so hilarious ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you for the laughs that improve my immune system! A toast to you ๐Ÿ˜‰ [/SIZE]

Happy Birthday Jim C

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2007 at 2:44 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkorange]Happy Birthday Jim!!!!:) Hope You Have A Great Day and a Wonderful Year!!!:D [IMG]http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/2/8/2806359.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2007 at 9:49 am

Happy Birthday Jim C,
      Here’s a man’s cake for you. Enjoy your day!

[IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8260/birthdaysteakmnda2.gif[/IMG]

• October 15, 2007 at 10:38 am

Happy Birthday Jim!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2007 at 9:04 pm

Yea Jim ~ each new birthday is definitely a cause for celebration! Do something “just for you”. Happy Day ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2007 at 9:51 pm

๐Ÿ˜€ [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]Well I have one thing to say Jim, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
      [SIZE=7][COLOR=#ff0000]Hope this one turned out, to be the best one yet. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2007 at 10:35 am

[COLOR=”Sienna”][SIZE=”5″][CENTER]Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday Jim!
      Best Wishes for your new year of life![/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2007 at 2:16 pm

[SIZE=”6″]Happy Birthday Jim, hope it was a great day.[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2007 at 3:13 pm

Happy Birthday !:D

Stacey

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2007 at 7:56 am

Hope you have a [SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]FANTASTIC[/COLOR][/SIZE] birthday …….. And many more happy, healthy ones!

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2007 at 10:13 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″]Thanks everybody for all the good wishes. I hope and pray that God will keep you all in the palm of His hand and protect you from all harm. [/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 22, 2007 at 8:27 am

Late Birthday wishes Jim. Have a great school year.

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 12:04 am

[IMG]http://mylove-of-chocolate.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/chocolate-birthday-cake.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 24, 2007 at 7:08 am

I don’t know why I didn’t see your birthday gratulations coming in in time, Jim, but better late than never, you know. I hope you had a fabuolus day. Did your studens know it was your birthday, and did they give you a present? -When I turned 40, my class gave me a hand-knitted sweater, half a yeat too late, and on seeing it, I remembered asking (angrily) a few weeks earlier, one of the girls to put her knitting away during lessons (!) – and it was the sweather that was my intended gift. I was very happy getting the sweater, and I still have it to-day, 20 years later.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2007 at 4:25 am

[COLOR=”Blue”][SIZE=”3″]Late too…Happy Birthday![/SIZE][/COLOR]