Happy Birthday Jethro!!!!!(28th)

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:20 pm

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Happy Birthday Jethro!!! Hope You Have A Great Day!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=#4169e1]Thanks For All You Do For Us!!!:cool: [IMG]http://dingo.care2.com/pictures/c2c/galleries/cache/derivative/2/8/2806336.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 6:24 pm

Hey Jethro! Wishing you all the best on your birthday! Thank goodness for Cheryl keeping us on our toes!

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2008 at 6:20 am

Happy Birthday! Wishing you a great year:D

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Happy Birtday Jethro enjoy you day.

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 1:10 pm

[SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Navy”]Happy Birthday Jethro! Best Wishes for a great day and days to come! [/COLOR][/SIZE]:D

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2008 at 6:13 pm

Jethro, Wishing you a great [COLOR=”RoyalBlue”][SIZE=”5″]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [/SIZE][/COLOR] 🙂

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 4:13 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”5″][COLOR=”Blue”]Happy Birthday Jethro. Have a great day[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 20, 2008 at 6:48 pm

[SIZE=”6″][COLOR=”RoyalBlue”]Happy Birthday Jethro, hope you and Rosemary do something great. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 21, 2008 at 12:54 pm

Jethro:

Have a great birthday. You know it is pretty re-assuring to come here and see your name on these boards. You have contributed so much to the GBS/CIDP community.

Lee

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2008 at 2:30 am

[SIZE=”5″]Happy Birthday, Jethro![/SIZE][SIZE=”4″] I agree with Lee, you are such an important part of this family and you are reassuring with your knowledge. Enjoy your day 🙂 [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2008 at 12:53 am

Happy belated birthday my friend!!!!

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2008 at 12:19 pm

[I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Happy Belated Birthday Jethro ! I hope you had a great day.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 3:37 pm

Dear GBS/CIDP Friends:

I am sorry it has taken me this long to get back with you, but thanks for the birthday wishes and words of encouragement. This is a large community and I still consider myself a part of it even though I do not post as often as I once did. I had a great day, topped off with a nice dinner. Rosemary took me to OUTBACK’s.:)

Regards to all.

Jethro

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 2:59 pm

For various reasons, I have to give you belated wishes too, Jethro. Nice to hear you had a wonderful day.

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 11:01 pm

Happy Birthday Jetrhro! Wishing you many many more!